Akok Akok top five and OVs | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok top five and OVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're mixing up 11 and 14. We beat Iowa State in 14. They were the better team that year, but we wore them down. I also think if Niang was healthy we would have lost. We had no one to contain Ejim, who I think dropped 36 on us inside, you add Niang in and his versatility and it's a different game.

Wore them down? We had a solid lead the whole first half and led by double digits for much of the second. 2014 Iowa State is the most overrated team in Boneyard history.

Reaction Score
Wore them down? We had a solid lead the whole first half and led by double digits for much of the second. 2014 Iowa State is the most overrated team in Boneyard history.
Agreed, we controlled that game from start to finish, the final score wasn't really indicative of the game. It took a career game from Dustin Hogue to keep it somewhat close. Niang was a very good college player but let's not make it out like the Cyclones were missing Bill Walton. UConn wasn't going to be denied in that torunament, especially at MSG.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You're mixing up 11 and 14. We beat Iowa State in 14. They were the better team that year, but we wore them down. I also think if Niang was healthy we would have lost. We had no one to contain Ejim, who I think dropped 36 on us inside, you add Niang in and his versatility and it's a different game.

A conversation between fans discussing which championship team did what has never been had by 'cuse fans.

Their championship stories start like band camp stories.

#sadrememberthatonetime

Reaction Score
The reason Melo was called a “rental” was because he cudda easily went to nba out of high school, came in as a freshman “one and done” and was clearly just there for one year in leading his team to title. How are bazz kemba rip and meka “rentals”? Three of them stayed 3 years, overachieved thier high school ranking in thier college career and bazz stayed a full 4 years. Not comparAble.

Reaction Score
To this day that 96 Kentucky squad was the most loaded I’ve ever seen. Derek Anderson , Mercer, McCarty, Shepherd , Delk etc.... and , oh yeah Antoine walker. U kidding ???

Reaction Score
07012EA8-8982-4CFB-867C-4EA3A7009AD8.png

Hurley hard at work before the official visit!

C

Chief00

Akok would be a great get. Of course, Chief’s first post commitment talk with the dude would be about starting fast breaks with block shots rather than blocking shots out of bounds. Block shots out of bounds are great for the highlight reels and the First Night fans but not efficient basketball.

Reaction Score
Akok would be a great get. Of course, Chief’s first post commitment talk with the dude would be about starting fast breaks with block shots rather than blocking shots out of bounds. Block shots out of bounds are great for the highlight reels and the First Night fans but not efficient basketball.
Don't forget to add that he needs to share the ball more often as well ... his swishing 3's and dunking all over the place is just so selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom