AJ Reeves, Cole Swider & David Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AJ Reeves, Cole Swider & David Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Cole is young but I really like his game. He catches and shoots effortlessly but not rushed. He is a touch player which comes from playing the game from a young age and for many hours a day. He runs the court well and knows how to finish.

Bottomline - Chief00 Approves. Sign him up!

Reaction Score
David duke i heard

Seems like his stock is really rising right about now--getting offers from UCONN, Kansas, 'Cuse recently. As early as last year, he only had offers from in-state schools (including Brown, so he must be smart)

Seems like he's a pretty all-around player and athlete who has been improving rapidly. Good defender, good shooter who's learning PG skills.

I believe he was injured earlier this year, so he must have flown under the radar some. I

Anyone have a guess where he'll end up rankings-wise?

Reaction Score
Seems like his stock is really rising right about now--getting offers from UCONN, Kansas, 'Cuse recently. As early as last year, he only had offers from in-state schools (including Brown, so he must be smart)

Seems like he's a pretty all-around player and athlete who has been improving rapidly. Good defender, good shooter who's learning PG skills.

I believe he was injured earlier this year, so he must have flown under the radar some. I

Anyone have a guess where he'll end up rankings-wise?

20 :oops:

Reaction Score
Say what you want about the NBE and the Creightons and Butlers of the world and the who cares factor.. Fact is Jay Wright has it going on at Villanova right now and they have become a recruiting problem for us. And that's not saying Creighton and Butler aren't pretty good.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
If you guys land all three, or even two of three, I'll be very impressed (and a little bit depressed). These are the type of talents who could lead you guys back to your Round of 32 glory days.

Reaction Score
Right. Says the guy hanging on a UCONN board while his team is playing Butler. In another league. Yeah.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Swider is not going to Providence. He may well end up in the NBE, but it won't be at Providence unless his top schools run out of scholarships.

Reaction Score

The Wildcats passed their biggest test yet in staring down UCF and 7-foot-6 center Tacko Fall for a 67-57 victory, giving Villanova an in-season tournament title for the fourth straight season.

This was your league dominating Villanova Wildcats this year against "North Central Florida A & M" dopey. They, the team who has won about 100 games in the NBE vs about 2 losses in 3 years vs a bunch of overrated wannabe's, had trouble with the big Tacko.

Funny thing is you guys are Central Florida. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom