Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Concerned about our recruiting.
Rivals Rankings for our 2017 class
MAL - 38
Polley - 100
Carlton - 140

All 3 are coming in knowing they won't be starting. Literally none of KO's 2018 targets has chosen a team or even taken official visits yet. In my opinion, it's way too early to be concerned. No disrespect obviously

Reaction Score
Reeves kind of reminds me of Denham Brown...could end up even being better. He is our priority right?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
And fwiw the last 10 or so "likes" by Duke ok Twitter are all about his UConn offer. Swider has a bunch as well.

Reaction Score
Reeves kind of reminds me of Denham Brown...could end up even being better. He is our priority right?

Tough to compare to DB - did Reeves get 111 points in a game? :eek:

Reaction Score
Reeves on Providence's campus today. Took in practice.

They might be considered the leaders at this point. Can anyone confirm?

C

Chief00

They have visited PC liked Hami visited UConn. Multiple times. Glen Miller a month ago thought he had it under control - I don't buy it.

C

Chief00

Teams have become pretty brazen with their negative recruiting against UConn. In reality , I guess Nova can make a case but some of these other schools it's pretty silly - unless you are an 18 year old kid?

C

Chief00

My vote would be to take Glen off the recruiting trail and if KO feels he needs him for scouting reports, zone defenses, keeping track of timeouts/fouls/player minutes, etc - then use him for that purpose and perhaps tours of the facilities / preparing class schedules and the like.

Ricky Moore's contribution is recruiting and maybe toughness - Is he making a difference in those areas?

C

Chief00

Catch up to PC and Nova for two. Certain big schools tough to gauge their real interest.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
With JA and Gilbert and MAL maybe some of these guys are thinking UConn is too stacked
There is no guarantee that JA isn't staying 4 years and both AG and MAL will be entering soph seasons
Duke or Reeves would be fine - probably don't need/wont get both
Would love to get Swider but he might be the longest shot

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
My vote would be to take Glen off the recruiting trail and if KO feels he needs him for scouting reports, zone defenses, keeping track of timeouts/fouls/player minutes, etc - then use him for that purpose and perhaps tours of the facilities / preparing class schedules and the like.

Ricky Moore's contribution is recruiting and maybe toughness - Is he making a difference in those areas?

How do you get a vote? Carry over proxy from the JC days????
I think RM and Kitchens should be the main recruiters behind KO

Reaction Score
With JA and Gilbert and MAL maybe some of these guys are thinking UConn is too stacked
There is no guarantee that JA isn't staying 4 years and both AG and MAL will be entering soph seasons
Duke or Reeves would be fine - probably don't need/wont get both
Would love to get Swider but he might be the longest shot

Swider and Reeves though play entirely different positions. They are wings, not PG or combos.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Glenn Miller did something to piss chief off, every thread seems like it contains some type of shot at Miller from chief, you mind clarifying chief?

C

Chief00

How do you get a vote? Carry over proxy from the JC days????
I think RM and Kitchens should be the main recruiters behind KO
So you are exercising your vote LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member