AD Dave on Kevin Ollie | The Boneyard

AD Dave on Kevin Ollie

Reaction Score
David Borges @DaveBorges
Good talk with @UConnHuskyAD David Benedict. "We had a lot of young kids that were forced into action, did they improve? I think they did."
8:05 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
Benedict: "I think that means the kids are being coached well. That's what you want to see." #UConn
8:06 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
#UConn's Benedict on Ollie job security: "We signed Kevin to an extension before season started, he's won a national championship ... (1/2)
8:08 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
Benedict (con't) "... he's gotten us to tournament several times. We expect to be there every year. He's recruiting very well." #UConn
8:09 AM - 5 Mar 2017

Reaction Score
David Borges @DaveBorges
Good talk with @UConnHuskyAD David Benedict. "We had a lot of young kids that were forced into action, did they improve? I think they did."
8:05 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
Benedict: "I think that means the kids are being coached well. That's what you want to see." #UConn
8:06 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
#UConn's Benedict on Ollie job security: "We signed Kevin to an extension before season started, he's won a national championship ... (1/2)
8:08 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges @DaveBorges
Benedict (con't) "... he's gotten us to tournament several times. We expect to be there every year. He's recruiting very well." #UConn
8:09 AM - 5 Mar 2017

David Borges‏ @DaveBorges 23m 23 minutes ago
Benedict will meet with Ollie after season and talk about "how we can be supportive of what he's trying to do." #UConn

David Borges‏ @DaveBorges 6m 6 minutes ago
More Benedict (1/2): "We didn’t have type of season we expect to have at #UConn. Coach Ollie and I have had discussions about that ..."

David Borges‏ @DaveBorges 6m 6 minutes ago
Benedict (2/2): "... none of us are happy with the outcome. But, there’s a reality to this season.”

Reaction Score
A few years prior to AD Dave's arrival, Auburn bought a big part of a national championship in a 6'5" 245 QB. PF, QB ... national championship! ;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We need a new conference logo....

d26169d6de27934159adb705d4526140.jpg

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
All talk, he said same thing about Diaco, if someone better is available, you better believe he pulls the trigger next year.. maybe not this but if if next year is, yeah there's a change... kids got better??? Was he watching the same mess we did...

Reaction Score
Get us out of this hell-hole of a conference.....I beg you!!
Funny it doesn't seem to have impacted the players Cincy is putting out on the floor. No doubt next year will be a huge year for KO. If we repeat this year and don't make the tourney he should be out or at least on the hot seat.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
All talk, he said same thing about Diaco, if someone better is available, you better believe he pulls the trigger next year.. maybe not this but if if next year is, yeah there's a change... kids got better??? Was he watching the same mess we did...
god you're vile... these attempts to ignore the fact we had three players not play this year at all two of then being two of the best players on the team add that on to the fact that we've only had a handful of games when we've had a healthy 8 players... for crying out loud we've had games when we've had 6 players. and yes the players have improved minus brimah and purvis. I know you troll and I keep taking the bait... I'll wait for your buddy yukon to come over and defend you then give your post a like

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This conference is beating the cr#p out of us. You want out. Win it. Do what Cinny is doing. Do what Houston and SMU are doing. Don't put awful teams onto the field.
I would argue put players that can't get hurt onto the court

Reaction Score
god you're vile... these attempts to ignore the fact we had three players not play this year at all two of then being two of the best players on the team add that on to the fact that we've only had a handful of games when we've had a healthy 8 players... for crying out loud we've had games when we've had 6 players. and yes the players have improved minus brimah and facey. I know you troll and I keep taking the bait... I'll wait for your buddy yukon to come over and defend you then give your post a like
HUH KF improved this year. Wish we had him another year. Don't let the last two games haze that KF has been a rock this year. AB not so much.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
HUH KF improved this year. Wish we had him another year. Don't let the last two games haze that KF has been a rock this year. AB not so much.
sorry, completely agree... meant purvis and brimah

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom