ACC Regular Season 2023-24

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

12683229_0.jpg

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Is the conference have a fund raiser by fining coaches?

Reaction Score
He is a good twitter follow for the most part. He isn't much of a fan of Duke. But that's just my opinion.
He appears to be a bit of a Chapel Hill fan from what I can gather. But maybe my tin foil hats radar is off.

Reaction Score
He appears to be a bit of a Chapel Hill fan from what I can gather. But maybe my tin foil hats radar is off.
I haven't noticed that, but maybe that is why his info is frequently wrong about our program...he doesn't care enough to look it up! Whatever the reason, he just seems lazy to me

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
UNC visits lowly Wake Forest today. Could it be the day Wake gets its first conference win?
6a00d8341cdd0d53ef010536c844f7970b-600wi.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

He always overranks Chapel Hill on his AP Ballot. This week he had them at #10 and State at #11. With a 15-8 record and losers of 4-5 straight. He also had Uconn at 7, Ohio State at 9, VPI at 17 and Florida State at 22. :eek:

Even though Duke had the better season last year, I don't think he ever had them higher than Chapel Hill on any ballot... All season.

Reaction Score
I haven't noticed that, but maybe that is why his info is frequently wrong about our program...he doesn't care enough to look it up! Whatever the reason, he just seems lazy to me
Lazy and inconsistent is a better way to describe him. He seems like he could be a decent writer if he tried.

Reaction Score
He always overranks Chapel Hill on his AP Ballot. This week he had them at #10 and State at #11. With a 15-8 record and losers of 4-5 straight. He also had Uconn at 7, Ohio State at 9, VPI at 17 and Florida State at 22. :eek:

Even though Duke had the better season last year, I don't think he ever had them higher than Chapel Hill on any ballot... All season.
Wait … he had UNC ranked 10 THIS week??? That can’t be accurate.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Lazy and inconsistent is a better way to describe him. He seems like he could be a decent writer if he tried.

Now i feel kinda bad .. Cause I think he's a good dude. For the most part.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Virginia Tech is looking pretty good to me, dismantling Louisville on the road. Kitley and Amoore are doing pretty much whatever they want to.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
VT wins 86-70. Amoore and Kitley each score 20+ points.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Virginia Tech is looking pretty good to me, dismantling Louisville on the road. Kitley and Amoore are doing pretty much whatever they want to.

Did you see their game Thursday night?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Did you see their game Thursday night?
The one where they beat your team? Amoore had a miserable game, but Kitley was a stud and they found a way to win.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
You didn't need to put it that way. :confused:
You keep setting yourself up my friend. It's pretty easy to take pot shots at your team with their, uh, irregular performances and results throughout the year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You keep setting yourself up my friend. It's pretty easy to take pot shots at your team with their, uh, irregular performances and results throughout the year.

VPI is good, but they are soft. A tough defensive squad with athletes can give them trouble. In two games vs us they have scored 107 points total. I definitely wouldn't mind another match up in Greensboro. Antonielli was saying how tough Louisville's defense was, but they got lit up for 86 points. I think they have another loss coming this regular season.

We haven't had an irregular performance in quite some time..... hoping one doesnt come on Monday night.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm sure you've watched them more than I have. That's not really what I thought of them today.

Well after the first matchup last year, and the first matchup this year, both in Durham. Their coached whined and complained in the press about our physical play. I remember in last year's game in Durham, Kitley's mother looked like she wanted to jump out of the stands and complain to the refs face to face about her daughter's treatment in the post.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well after the first matchup last year, and the first matchup this year, both in Durham. Their coached whined and complained in the press about our physical play. I remember in last year's game in Durham, Kitley's mother looked like she wanted to jump out of the stands and complain to the refs face to face about her daughter's treatment in the post.
Okay, so the coach and the mom are soft. But is the team actually made of Charmin?

Reaction Score
VPI is good, but they are soft. A tough defensive squad with athletes can give them trouble. In two games vs us they have scored 107 points total. I definitely wouldn't mind another match up in Greensboro. Antonielli was saying how tough Louisville's defense was, but they got lit up for 86 points. I think they have another loss coming this regular season.

We haven't had an irregular performance in quite some time..... hoping one doesnt come on Monday night.
Don’t put that energy into the air about Monday lol we are at home, coming off of a loss. Positive thoughts lol

Reaction Score
Attended the UVA/Syracuse game today. I must say, Dayaisa Fair is , really, really good. Seemed to be in total control. Excellent ball handler and passer. Had a great shooting night. UVA did what it’s done so many times this season. Terrible 1st quarter (10-24), outscored the ‘Cuse the rest of the game. Frantic comeback attempt in the 4th Q, but fell just short. They are very young, but also lose some key bigs next year.
As an aside, UVA honored Debbie Ryan at halftime. Very nice ceremony that included video comments by Geno and Dawn. Both were very thankful for Debbie’s support.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom