2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis final four | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis final four

Reaction Score
For clarification, this story hit my feed today but apparently the Forecasts were made on 9/27.
Probably just a couple people who follow Trilly. Went to Kentucky’s forum, one of their insiders/journalists said don’t count us out and that Hurley and co. are on him hard (this was from 2 days ago). Also the fact that he’s visiting Duke plus UK recruiting Mikel Brown jr (a pure PG who could commit first) certainly makes it seem like this isn’t over.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm geeked about everyone in this class, but I really want and have wanted Lewis.

I wanted Thomas and Lewis originally, not sure if Thomas is happening anymore, but Lewis and Adams/Mullins is a GREAT class.

awy

Reaction Score
caleb wilson the enthusiastic kentucky recruiter taking OV to UNC, not so committed to kentucky eh

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
How about baseballs thrown onto the field when ARod was called out for slapping the ball out of Bronson Arroyo’s glove? Or batteries thrown at opposing outfielders? Lol

Reaction Score
I was at a game at the old Yankee Stadium when the Blue Jays were great and fans were throwing batteries at Joe Carter in the outfield. Unfortunately there are these people in our society.

Reaction Score
I was maybe 12 at a yankee game around ‘91 and the pitcher was Tim Leary. Behind us were a bunch of fans on LSD. They would chant things toward Tim like “we want a pitcher, not a glass of acid.” Fortunately, they eventually got intrigued by one of the big signs in right field and went on a journey to go see it. Didn’t see them again.

Don’t do drugs, kids.

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
I was maybe 12 at a yankee game around ‘91 and the pitcher was Tim Leary. Behind us were a bunch of fans on LSD. They would chant things toward Tim like “we want a pitcher, not a glass of acid.” Fortunately, they eventually got intrigued by one of the big signs in right field and went on a journey to go see it. Didn’t see them again.

Don’t do drugs, kids.
Pitcher was Tim Leary, maybe they thought Timothy Leary

Reaction Score
Pitcher was Tim Leary, maybe they thought Timothy Leai can’t be
Pitcher was Tim Leary, maybe they thought Timothy Leary
I don’t think it was an accident that they attended a game with that particular starting pitcher. - I never would have recalled who pitched that game if it hadn’t been Leary with a bunch of mind gone hippies

Reaction Score
I was at a game at the old Yankee Stadium when the Blue Jays were great and fans were throwing batteries at Joe Carter in the outfield. Unfortunately there are these people in our society.
That's nothing, Yankee fans used to throw knives at opposing players. The 80's were different.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
That's nothing, Yankee fans used to throw knives at opposing players. The 80's were different.
Think I recall that was Wally Joyner who dodged the knife?

Why I can remember that and not what I did yesterday, I’ll never know…

Reaction Score
I too remember fans throwing batteries at Carter too back in the early 90's. They would also steal opposing fans team hats and throw them on the field. Thought it was funny back then, now, not so much.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Acaden Lewis, one of the top point guards in the country, will take an official visit to the Kentucky Wildcats this weekend for Big Blue Madness, he told On3. Lewis unofficially visited Mark Pope and company in June and will now return to Lexington in the official capacity.

Why don't we make our first nights an event like Duke and UK and use it as a recruiting tool. It seems to be effective

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom