#6 Texas vs #2 Maryland - 3/28/21 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

#6 Texas vs #2 Maryland - 3/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Always always a good day when Maryland loses in the Tournament.

Come on man.... this was a great thread.. a great night... and you are trying to mess it up for me. :oops:
Ima mess up your day some more. I had a couple more of those carrot/pumpkin donuts today. Also the other day I treated myself to pizza from one of the very few coal/brick oven franchises in NYC, Grimaldi's. God so good. YOLO baby.

Reaction Score
John Cohen not paying him 4 million to stay is starting to look idiotic at this point.

Hopefully this game silences the Vic haters on the MSU board.
4 million? To lose to Dawn Staley annually in a sport that loses money?

Wish Collier was returning, plus she could use it.

Vic will have a very talented roster next season.

Reaction Score
Biggest question: do the Miss state fans unite behind Vic or remain divided?

I've got it 90/10 for Vic.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Most of Benzan's missed jumpers were open. But they did a good job on Owusu and stopping the pick and roll game.
Well, katie Benzan was committed to Texas and Karen Aston and signed her paperwork in November 2019. But, she ended up switching to Maryland; she told Vic the news via a voicemail.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ima mess up your day some more. I had a couple more of those carrot/pumpkin donuts today. Also the other day I treated myself to pizza from one of the very few coal/brick oven franchises in NYC, Grimaldi's. God so good. YOLO baby.

:oops: I might have to go down to Donut World and see if they can do a carrot type donut.

Making up for lost time are you?

I buy on average one bottle of wine a year....... not much of drinker. But if Duke ever wins a WBB title in my lifetime... watch out liver.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
In the fourth quarter I noticed some Maryland players had a shocked look on their faces. It was if they did not know how to handle the closeness of the game.

Reaction Score
Seriously? That's a South Carolina fan mocking everybody who is doubting South Carolina. I thought that was blatantly obvious, but apparently not.
Ok. I wondered WTH was going on. Got my ire up. ?

Reaction Score

I think he's going to be a major factor very soon.

They'll likely be a heavyweight in terms of talent too, but can see them taking other heavies out regularly.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
4 million? To lose to Dawn Staley annually in a sport that loses money?

Wish Collier was returning, plus she could use it.

I'd like to lose to Dawn Staley if it means going to the Elite 8. I obviously was exaggerating with the 4 million, but you see the value of Vic. And yeah.... I'd pay him 3 million easily.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Me neither. Those were the days. Remember Val Whiting?

I hated Stanford for beating my favorite team at the time (UVA) twice in three years at the final 4.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ok. I wondered WTH was going on. Got my ire up. ?
Well that was my take, it's coming from a die hard fan who I doubt would be trashing South Carolina, so I figured it had to be hard core sarcasm.

Reaction Score
Who has beaten her more though? Just Geno?
Would have to be. We’ve not lost to anybody in our conference more than 3 times. In fact it was only twice we lost to Vic. We beat them in the SEC tournament championship and messed up their undefeated season in 2018.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
:oops: I might have to go down to Donut World and see if they can do a carrot type donut.

I buy on average one bottle of wine a year....... not much of drinker. But if Duke ever wins a WBB title in my lifetime... watch out liver.
Your liver is safe.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom