2024 WNBA Season: Part 2 (August ---) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

2024 WNBA Season: Part 2 (August ---)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hats off to the WNBA. Scheduling a game on Week One (Saturday) of college football. Pretty impressive.
Speaking of that game, Connecticut beats Washington 96-85.
I missed most of the first half, but noticed Alyssa Thomas only played 7 minutes the entire game. Does anyone know what happened to her? Sick? Injury?

Carrington carried the Sun early, then Mabrey got locked in and loaded from there, shooting 5-7 from three and scoring 21 points. Backcourt mate Ty Harris also was on target, shooting 5-7 overall and 4-4 from the line to finish with 16. Carrington finished with 17, so good day for the Sun guards.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn't see it, but apparently DeShields had THREE hard fouls on Clark in about a minute right before all the starters (other than Reese...) sat down for both teams. Lots of chatter on the internet. Seems like Chicago completely lost their cool as they were getting blown out.

As for Reese, it's not even deniable that Coach Weatherspoon left her in the game to chase a double double. Probably not the first time, but it was very blatant last night.

I think Angel got her last hoop with about a minute left.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I missed most of the first half, but noticed Alyssa Thomas only played 7 minutes the entire game. Does anyone know what happened to her? Sick? Injury?

Carrington carried the Sun early, then Mabrey got locked in and loaded from there, shooting 5-7 from three and scoring 21 points. Backcourt mate Ty Harris also was on target, shooting 5-7 overall and 4-4 from the line to finish with 16. Carrington finished with 17, so good day for the Sun guards.

Both teams made a bunch of threes. Stef was 4-5 from deep and continues to lead the league.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Looks like Karlie was back for the Mystics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom