2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 32 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah I dont get it, was told Croswell couldn't score 10 cause of foul trouble, so I list a game he doesn't have foul trouble and scores 10, and it doesn't count cause sanogo wasn't playing. So suddenly his kryptonite is sanogo, not foul trouble. So then I list other games where he scores 10 and stays out of foul trouble, and those don't count cause he was off the bench. So now his krytponite is not coming off the bench, event though it was sanogo earlier, and before that it was foul trouble. Even tho to begin with I even said yeah he's a drop off from watson scoring. But IM the one changing the argument to fit my narrative.

Reaction Score
new mexico st didnt have a guy to stop sanogo, and yet......

I think Croswell/Moore is a perfectly capable big east center duo, and I don't anticipate UConn taking the matchup lightly. Maybe you guys will. Providence is going to have a good team again. Would like to actually beat them or Creighton instead of just talking about how we were better 8 years ago
New Mexico State did have a guy to stop Sanogo, and he just followed Jans to Mississippi State

Reaction Score
New Mexico State did have a guy to stop Sanogo, and he just followed Jans to Mississippi State
Sanogo stopped himself the last few games of the year. If you think that kid is supposed to stop him then you don't think very highly of Sanogo.

Reaction Score

so averaging 7/5 at new mexico st is a certified sanogo stopper, but averaging whatever croswell did at providence means sanogo gonna hang 30 on them twice??

i'm being facetious - and i dont think you've personally claimed any of this, but still. Was not expecting to see so many passionate backup center opinions on a transfer thread but here we are.

overall point is that providence is fine, if they feel they need frontcourt depth i'm sure they will find it in the portal (same with us with guards). and if anyone wants to bet on Sanogo hanging 30 on Prov, feel free to PM me.

Reaction Score
so averaging 7/5 at new mexico st is a certified sanogo stopper, but averaging whatever croswell did at providence means sanogo gonna hang 30 on them twice??

i'm being facetious - and i dont think you've personally claimed any of this, but still. Was not expecting to see so many passionate backup center opinions on a transfer thread but here we are.

overall point is that providence is fine, if they feel they need frontcourt depth i'm sure they will find it in the portal (same with us with guards). and if anyone wants to bet on Sanogo hanging 30 on Prov, feel free to PM me.
Yeah I haven't been following that whole Crosswell argument so have no opinion there

Reaction Score
He averaged 5pts 4 rebounds a game. If Croswell is the one guarding Sanogo he will go off for 30pts against him. PC really doesn't have anyone to guard a good post player if the opposing team has one.
Untitled.png

The boneyard in a nutshell

Reaction Score
Guys got himself in a tizzy over Croswell and will not stop arguing with himself about it.. I still think BIIG is chiefs burner account
woah woah woah, we can bicker and argue all day long and im fine with that, but i draw the line at being accused of being one of chief00's burners. That was too far, especially when i was right in the argument

Reaction Score
Sanogo stopped himself the last few games of the year. If you think that kid is supposed to stop him then you don't think very highly of Sanogo.
I'm using the term stop very loosely. He was a big body that was going to make Sanogo work in the paint compared to some of the smaller centers he faced occasionally throughout the year

Reaction Score
banished to western NC, I've been looking for a place to chat huskies bball with some like minded folks. Seems like everyone here is very welcoming! hoping to have some great civil conversations with everyone. with that said, any truth to the Kendle Moore rumor? He's an above average shooter who could add some great guard depth, is pesky and adds a ton of big game experience from all those Mtn West clashes
I'm normally the guy with the scoops around here so, I'll reach out to my sources and see if they know anything

Reaction Score
new mexico st didnt have a guy to stop sanogo, and yet......

I think Croswell/Moore is a perfectly capable big east center duo, and I don't anticipate UConn taking the matchup lightly. Maybe you guys will. Providence is going to have a good team again. Would like to actually beat them or Creighton instead of just talking about how we were better 8 years ago
I mean after The 2nd GTown game Sanogo def lost his edge with that finger injury. His offensive efficiency fell off a cliff.

the key to Providence is how they defend. Offense should be about the same but they are going to be playing some big time small ball lineups unless they find some sort of stretch 4 in the portal.

Reaction Score
I mean after The 2nd GTown game Sanogo def lost his edge with that finger injury. His offensive efficiency fell off a cliff.

the key to Providence is how they defend. Offense should be about the same but they are going to be playing some big time small ball lineups unless they find some sort of stretch 4 in the portal.
It sounds like Bryce Hopkins has potential to fill that role, and with them having a full group of guards coming in that may be his best way to guarantee playing time from the jump

Reaction Score
It sounds like Bryce Hopkins has potential to fill that role, and with them having a full group of guards coming in that may be his best way to guarantee playing time from the jump
Hes a small Stretch 4. The Schierman kid would be a good fit for them but seems like Kentucky and Duke are at war over him

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's been a really quiet week. I expected we might hear something more.

Reaction Score
It's been a really quiet week. I expected we might hear something more.

Only a few more days for players to enter the portal. I hope we hear something soon. Maybe the staff knows someone who hasn't hit the portal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom