2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 26 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rothstein also just bumped us up to #19 in his preseason poll. We're going to add at least 1 more impact guard too, I imagine he'll land up near top 15 by the time November rolls around. Lets gooo

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I have no idea where to put this and it's not worthy of a new thread, but Rothstein also seems to think Jackson will be playing a lot of minutes at the 4 this year

Because he will be playing at the 4.

Reaction Score
I have no idea where to put this and it's not worthy of a new thread, but Rothstein also seems to think Jackson will be playing a lot of minutes at the 4 this year

I'm guessing we'll see him all over the place. He's the key factor that allows Hurley a ton of lineup flexibility. Play him at the 4 with 3 guards or play him at the 3 with AK/Samson at the 4.

Reaction Score
I've never seen a bigger group of gate keepers. Never claimed to be an insider, someone close to the program told me something, I shared it ... got called a troll and was just saying I was right. Never seen so many ppl on their high horse assuming everyone needs their approval. Just thought I'd share something with the group, guess that's not allowed unless you know every detail going on.

Reaction Score
No idea if it's new or not, but Nahiem does follow Ramey on IG. Would love if he's the next target

Reaction Score
I've never seen a bigger group of gate keepers. Never claimed to be an insider, someone close to the program told me something, I shared it ... got called a troll and was just saying I was right. Never seen so many ppl on their high horse assuming everyone needs their approval. Just thought I'd share something with the group, guess that's not allowed unless you know every detail going on.
Welcome to the Boneyard where we eat our own daily.

Reaction Score

People might be more inclined to believe you if you didn't act like an insufferable blow-hard in 90% of your posts. I can personally attest to fake insiders on this board being quite revered simply because they aren't insufferable blow-hards.

Reaction Score
90% of your posts are just critiquing how other ppl post and going at ppl that aren't in your little club. What did i say in that interaction that just went down that was bad...cause you 'disliked' every comment i made. It had nothing to do with the content within the post it was just cause I was the one who posted it. nothing but gatekeepers

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So its either know everything or know nothing, there's no in between? Sheesh you ppl are psychotic
This does remind me of a great scene in The Importance of Being Earnest.

Lady Bracknell: I have always been of opinion that a man who desires to get married should know either everything or nothing. Which do you know?

Jack. [After some hesitation.] I know nothing, Lady Bracknell.

Lady Bracknell. I am pleased to hear it. I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural ignorance. Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom