2022 Transfer Offer Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2022 Transfer Offer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
So a kid lower rated than Johnson, and who hasn’t played at all, is the key. I agree he’s important, as the backup SF and shooter. The Polley role.
He’s not lower rated that Johnson (before Karaban reclassed), they basically played the same amount of organized basketball this year, and Karaban has tangible skills and Johnson does not. Karaban was scoring more than most 5 stars in the Nike EYBL last year. Johnson wasn’t doing anything Ike that at all

The proof will be in the pudding. If Karaban is playing more we’ll know why. Not trying to beef with you, I just think Karaban is Ryan Hawkins and Johnson is like current Akok

Reaction Score
So a kid lower rated than Johnson, and who hasn’t played at all, is the key. I agree he’s important, as the backup SF and shooter. The Polley role.
Lots of these rankings have pro potential factored in as well. Raw, Johnson is a better prospect. AK is prob a more polished product today though, with just a much lower ceiling. He also has one plus skill that from a roster composition standpoint is super valuable to us (shooting)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Where do I sign for AJ scoring 10/8 with less than 2 TO's per game.

Reaction Score
Ramney is a good player. Plays good D. Is a competitor. While he shot 41% from 3 his junior year, it went down to 35% last season. His over-all shooting last year was 39.7%.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
He was 7/7 with 3 A and 2 TO a game this year. It’s not much of a leap to grab one more board and score 3 more points. Just getting to the FT line more and finishing one layup could cover the points.
slow ur roll jerome. as much as i like his winning effort, i am not certain that his ppg is going up. hopeful yes, certain no.
i mean, i was told here ad nauseum after the end last year, that 'of course tylers points will be going up. healthy, extra year senior, no james, improved handle, boards, ... 6'9''!
yeah, umm no.
his shot attempts went up by a third over the previous season, 200/150 (and minutes by 50%! 668/454), yet he finished with the exact same ppg, 7.5.

Reaction Score
slow ur roll jerome. as much as i like his winning effort, i am not certain that his ppg is going up. hopeful yes, certain no.
i mean, i was told here ad nauseum after the end last year, that 'of course tylers points will be going up. healthy, extra year senior, no james, improved handle, boards, ... 6'9''!
yeah, umm no.
his shot attempts went up by a third over the previous season (and minutes by 50%!), yet he finished with the exact same ppg, 7.5.
Come on Cliffy lay off the spliffy's!! Are you really comparing the talent level/ceiling of Tyler Polley to AJax?? AJax is most likely going to be playing in the NBA when he's done here and his improvement in the off season/ throughout the season was very impressive. I expect him to be our leader next season and his scoring will definitely improve. Kid lives in the gym

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Come on Cliffy lay off the spliffy's!! Are you really comparing the talent level/ceiling of Tyler Polley to AJax?? AJax is most likely going to be playing in the NBA when he's done here and his improvement in the off season/ throughout the season was very impressive. I expect him to be our leader next season and his scoring will definitely improve. Kid lives in the gym
look closer at tyler's original hype here, mostly sounding in daniel hamilton or paul george possible comps. lotsa stuff aboot his midrange game, ability to handle, the oh so many boards that his 6'9 wonderfulness will provide, ya know, plain ol crapola proven insane by the fullness of time.

Reaction Score
Seems like Ramey has some big boys after him. Hearing a lot of confidence on the yard, but is that just a contact high from the expectation that we'll land Newton?

Reaction Score
look closer at tyler's original hype here, mostly sounding in daniel hamilton or paul george possible comps. lotsa stuff aboot his midrange game, ability to handle, the oh so many boards that his 6'9 wonderfulness will provide, ya know, plain ol crapola proven insane by the fullness of time.
lol i had to look back at the tyler polley commitment thread to confirm that this is completely untrue. see below:

lots of "he has a lot to work on" and "needs to get stronger" and "should be a contributor by his senior year" and much less "this guy plays like paul george"

Reaction Score
Seems like Ramey has some big boys after him. Hearing a lot of confidence on the yard, but is that just a contact high from the expectation that we'll land Newton?
With this staff, when there's multiple insider chatter, it seems to often come through.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
lol i had to look back at the tyler polley commitment thread to confirm that this is completely untrue. see below:

lots of "he has a lot to work on" and "needs to get stronger" and "should be a contributor by his senior year" and much less "this guy plays like paul george"
u got buyers remorse? i'll drop a few of those lazerlike gems later.
how do u spell that again? e-l-m-c-i-t-y-b-o-y. check. iffn u had any part of that hooey, i'll be sure to let u know.
exits to go check the tranny on the f150, making sure reverse is in good working order....

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Who ever said any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds