2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 55 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I believe the two at the end are Brinson and Donovan Branch.

The one to the left of them looks an awful lot like former Oregon Duck and Northern Arizona QB Cale Millen. He’s followed by both Mora and Charlton. His Dad played QB at Washington in the 80s and then went onto an NFL career
Hugh Millen?

Reaction Score
So... the working hypothesis is L:R> Warner, Hoffman, Brown (current commit), Spearman, Mountali, Wayburn (current commit), Rosa, (current commit), Mora, ?? , Voorhis (previous commit), Millen, Brinson (current commit) and Branch (previous commit).

Reaction Score
I believe the two at the end are Brinson and Donovan Branch.

The one to the left of them looks an awful lot like former Oregon Duck and Northern Arizona QB Cale Millen. He’s followed by both Mora and Charlton. His Dad played QB at Washington in the 80s and then went onto an NFL career
F82B9575-DD32-4A0A-9279-0C49B0F9405F.jpeg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Should we read the tea leaves from this Tweet?
Yeah, Mora and Co are aggressively making offers and as much as we love you today, by tomorrow your seat might be taken if you don’t commit. High pressure? Yeah- sort of is- that is the nature of the situation however.

Reaction Score

Colby Reeder is a 6-3 235lb LB from the Salesianum School in Wilmington Delaware attending University of Delaware. (Grad Transfer). Other offers from Ball State, EKU, Iowa State, JMU, Kansas State, Louisville, Maryland, ODU, Rhode Island, Rutgers, Sam Houston Stats, Southeastern Louisiana, Texas State and Youngstown State.

Highlights

Reeder was on an official visit @ Rutgers this weekend and plans to be @ Iowa State next weekend but might squeeze a mid-week visit in somewhere.

Reaction Score
"Although Hugh retired from his playing career before his sons were born, Clay and Cale grew up immersed in the game. Jim Mora, the former NFL coach and Hugh’s college roommate, was always around the house. Millen would take his boys to Husky practice. He started teaching them many of the same concepts he uses today in the Mount Si playbook — scaled down for youth football."

I guess he knows the father

Reaction Score
the funny thing about Hugh Millen

Before Dave Benedict visited Idaho, Hugh Millen (who has some kind of media position in greater Seattle) called for the UW coach Jimmy Lake to be fired ... and for the University to hire Jim Mora.
We are not ignoring the West Coast, or any Coast for that matter. As an Indy we can show up anywhere and Mora and DB have probably discussed that regarding scheduling. I was hoping to see this approach.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So... the working hypothesis is L:R> Warner, Hoffman, Brown (current commit), Spearman, Mountali, Wayburn (current commit), Rosa, (current commit), Mora, ?? , Voorhis (previous commit), Millen, Brinson (current commit) and Branch (previous commit).
My wild guess on the tall ?? behind Mora is 6’8” Noah Nelson, four star OT from AZ who left Oklahoma after a year. It’s my best guess at his hour. Noah Nelson is followed by Mora, Charlton, Mike Z, David Harris and others.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Mora and Co are aggressively making offers and as much as we love you today, by tomorrow your seat might be taken if you don’t commit. High pressure? Yeah- sort of is- that is the nature of the situation however.
I was thinking more along the lines that they may have gotten some verbals this weekend, but haven't or can't reveal them yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom