2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 56 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
A Decision seems to have been made;

Was liking and retweeting a bunch of Marshall stuff. Looks like we are just a victim to bad scheduling. Marshall has become a little thorn in our side.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Was liking and retweeting a bunch of Marshall stuff. Looks like we are just a victim to bad scheduling. Marshall has become a little thorn in our side.
If Uconn had a visit wouldv"e been different ,i looked the other day Marshall had a top 50 class.

Reaction Score
If Uconn had a visit wouldv"e been different ,i looked the other day Marshall had a top 50 class.
Mountali-Johnson held a Marshall offer…

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Little surprised we don’t have more juice flowing this morning about the potential of Cale Millen. Spent the freshman year at Oregon and sophomore year at Northern AZ. Great HS tape. I understand not getting the job at OR, wonder what the story was at NA, haven’t looked into it.

Reaction Score
I did. Stats showed a kid from Austin TX Westlake was their primary QB this year at Northern Arizona - and had a good FR year. Cale Millen seems to be number 3 on depth chart

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe something happened during the OV that raised serious concerns? Something that didn’t get to Mora until last night? Can’t think of another scenario that makes any sense.

Reaction Score
Yikes. Although I guess for the player’s sake it’s better that he knows now and not after he enrolls and joins the team.
Where does UConn get the right to say no to a talent like this? Sorry but if this is true its bad. That being said this cant be the full story.

Reaction Score
I wonder if they are expecting some commits to come in from people the staff thinks are better? Or what @Exit 4 said that something came up on the OV? I have no idea just trying to rationalize this. I trust the staff but just doesn’t make a ton of sense at this point.

Reaction Score
going to have to trust the coaching team and the process on this one - people don't stick their necks out to do stuff like this without good reason

Agreed. Will defer to UConn and Mora on this one. Every move he has made so far has been perfect. Hard to believe this wasn’t thought out and made after careful consideration.

Reaction Score
I mean, perhaps this is a case where they got some good news on the official visit this weekend that squeezed out one of the old regimes recruits. It happens... until they had gotten better news no reason not to allow the commit to come up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom