2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 54 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
SO ... here's a typical Sunday morning (in really HCRE & Diaco - can't remember PP): they wake and saunter down to some common room with breakfast etc.

One by one they have final sit downs with the Mora + a position coach etc. Maybe with parents around.

WE - the Boneyard (and my memory often is way before Twitter tweets) - gets the first knowledge of commitments early Sunday afternoon. Maybe a few filter out before they get to their plane. And then a few the first few days of the week.

If we had 12 kids come in ... with some already verbal commitments from months ago (urging others on) ... you will hear a few just by nature. a good harvest would be 4-7

Reaction Score
great info--thank you very much for the step by step explanation! I just still hold that hope that we'll be that Fiesta Bowl team again......

Reaction Score
Can we get a commitment or two already? Even Don Brown has inked 2 since being reintroduced as the HC at UMass.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Just an observation — EJ Warner looks about as tall as Rosa, who is listed at 5’11”

Reaction Score
These first few weeks felt like he was spraying bullits from some scatter gun. Today and in the next few weeks, we see who he has targeted for the roster and how they fit.

Reaction Score
These first few weeks felt like he was spraying bullits from some scatter gun. Today and in the next few weeks, we see who he has targeted for the roster and how they fit.
Ever since marinelli came on board he’s seemed a lot more organized. Def was a bit disorganized to begin. Looking like we see movement today.

Reaction Score
Based on Twitter pics and no inside info here is my guess L to R and I'm lazy with names..

Warner, Va Tech commit, ?, the 3 Loomis kids, Rosa, ?, Voorhees, ?, ?, Prince from Windsor
3rd from L must be Xavier Brown

Reaction Score
I believe the two at the end are Brinson and Donovan Branch.

The one to the left of them looks an awful lot like former Oregon Duck and Northern Arizona QB Cale Millen. He’s followed by both Mora and Charlton. His Dad played QB at Washington in the 80s and then went onto an NFL career

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom