2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 53 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Sneed is on an official visit to Marshall this weekend….
008.jpg

Reaction Score
His the graphics department ready? I mean, its pretty clear there will be some new commits this weekend and I would think they would HOIST a new flag for commitment announcements and retire the bat signal.....however, the bat signal is fine - just saying now's the chance for something new.
I have to say, I love the bat signal hoping it or something of a similar premise stays it adds anticipation tot he announcement. And lets start getting some announcements.

It would be great to build some momentum by grabbing a name transfer and freshmen this weekend someone to open the flood gates to let the others know this is the move to make now. I felt our original class got off to a good start and really built on that momentum hopefully that can happen again with some higher end kids.

Reaction Score
It is but I’m sure the coaching staff doesn’t super love it. And if you’re asking why just see what a prominent high school coach replied with.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is it legal to do this, since he is not part of the coaching staff?
It looks like he's no different than any of these programs that put together info on recruits to put out to schools. He's just openly putting it out there that he's got more connections within UConn. With NIL pretty much everything is allowed in my view.

Reaction Score
Looks like we’re linked to 2022 FL QB Davin Wydner per this article on The Athletic:

Yeah, mentioned yesterday on previous page. ... he looks like a real nice prospect! According to the article, he's one of those who's been negatively affected by the transfer portal, not receiving as much interest due to it. His HS team has played a very challenging schedule. Could be a real nice pickup!

Reaction Score
I have to say, I love the bat signal hoping it or something of a similar premise stays it adds anticipation tot he announcement. And lets start getting some announcements.

It would be great to build some momentum by grabbing a name transfer and freshmen this weekend someone to open the flood gates to let the others know this is the move to make now. I felt our original class got off to a good start and really built on that momentum hopefully that can happen again with some higher end kids.
I loved the bat signal, but we are clearly removing all vestiges of RE, so …..

Stores Open?
Husky howling from hilltop?
Welcome home sign?

Reaction Score

Venson Sneed is a 6-4 240lb DL from Winter Park High School in Winter Park Florida. Other offers from Buffalo, Coastal Carolina, FAU, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Marshall, Pitt, Tennessee (committed 4/15/21), UCF, USF, Wake Forest and WVA.

Highlights

Sneed is on an official visit to Marshall this weekend….

-> New UConn head coach Jim Mora will get a big fish on campus right before the Early Signing Period as Tennessee three-star defensive lineman Venson Sneed tells 247Sports that he will be in East Hartford for an official visit the weekend of Dec. 10th with his parents. Sneed, who 247Sports Composite pegs as the nation's No. 75 defensive lineman in the class of 2022, was originally scheduled to visit Indiana that weekend. He's currently at Marshall on an official visit.<-

Reaction Score
-> New UConn head coach Jim Mora will get a big fish on campus right before the Early Signing Period as Tennessee three-star defensive lineman Venson Sneed tells 247Sports that he will be in East Hartford for an official visit the weekend of Dec. 10th with his parents. Sneed, who 247Sports Composite pegs as the nation's No. 75 defensive lineman in the class of 2022, was originally scheduled to visit Indiana that weekend. He's currently at Marshall on an official visit.<-
I love it - some Big Game Hunting!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom