2022 Giants Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Reaction Score
Both units in the trenches are pretty terrible. We get no pressure and can’t protect. Still wish we would take some shots down the field more when Danny does get some time. We never pass over 15 yards down the field.
because no one in the WR group is capable of getting separation. It’s the worst WR group in the league and it’s not close.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Not sure what Daniel Jones is supposed to do, the line doesn't block anyone and the receivers stink.
What happened to the Giants receivers seems like they are starting practice squad players over some supposedly well established receivers

Reaction Score
Best hope is for Toney and Wandale Robinson that’s it. I guess they could sign Odell why would he wanna join the Giants in a rebuild. I think Odell will stay with the Rams he’s already living in Cali and he knows that offense.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Shepard down and when I asked my Grandsons if they looked at Saquon for fantasy they both said no he will be injured by mid season. So will Jones if he keeps having to run for his life every game

Reaction Score
Best hope is for Toney and Wandale Robinson that’s it. I guess they could sign Odell why would he wanna join the Giants in a rebuild. I think Odell will stay with the Rams he’s already living in Cali and he knows that offense.
I would take Odell in a heartbeat, they never should have let him go the first time around

Reaction Score
Giants offense is Saquon and Jones legs the founding fathers offense, well gotta go with what you have.

Reaction Score
I'm not caught up on the recording yet, but Tanner Hudson's blocking has been amazing. Huge reason for the first two TDs.

Reaction Score
The legend of Davis Webb might be happening next week in London. I would assume Jones will play but who the hell knows.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The legend of Davis Webb might be happening next week in London. I would assume Jones will play but who the hell knows.
Haha, no chance. They'll sign a free agent before letting their "assistant coach" play.

Honestly, Cam Newton or Blake Bortles would fit smoothly in Daboll/Kafka's playbook for Jones.

Anyone but Mike Glennon.

But back to the game, glad to see the Giants beat a team they're better than, which has been a rare thing to say lately.

I've been really happy with Daboll so far. I like his energy and creativity: holy wildcat!

Reaction Score
Haha, no chance. They'll sign a free agent before letting their "assistant coach" play.

Honestly, Cam Newton or Blake Bortles would fit smoothly in Daboll/Kafka's playbook for Jones.

Anyone but Mike Glennon.

But back to the game, glad to see the Giants beat a team they're better than, which has been a rare thing to say lately.

I've been really happy with Daboll so far. I like his energy and creativity: holy wildcat!
Next man up smart playing calling and the line has looked better, nice bounce back game from Evan Neal.

Only if the injuries are gonna be month long injuries do I see them bringing in one of those qbs, well hear Daboll just say their day to day he’s like Belichick with the media. God forbid Jones or Tyrod can’t go,
Davis Webb would be getting the start next week even you brought in one of the qbs that youmentioned, since there there wouldn’t be enough preparation for a new qb to learn the offense on a short week.

Reaction Score

Anyone but Mike Glennon.

It will be Webb, both for financial and practical reasons.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
not much of a sports gambler, mebbe a handful of times in a year, if that.
and usually only football, since i believe that you can watch a team for a few games, and sometimes figger out tendencies.
on the huskies front, the only real concern i had was the d backfield as it looked like it had no cohesion, whatever talent it had. seemed to me that in the 2nd half of the last game, it had 'gel' tendencies = 'u got him? no? i got him? ok'...). then 3 td underdogs to Fresno, bet them to cover!
same on gmen. i thought the cowgirl game wasn't bad, and the d looked sticky, as both sides of the ball looked like a team. having not beaten da bears in a while, i also thought 'no brainer,' this time we win on the field.
2 for 2.
each team has a feel of 'man down? next man up into the system!' not necessarily to championship outcomes, but more than enough to give the fans thoughts of fun and competitive games.
i had no real opinion on the saquon draft at the time, but it does seem like he can be a force.
leonard williams feels like he was playing on the team with strahan, tuck, and LT. get well soon.

also feels like the cowgirls are heading for a qb kerfuffle. sweet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I’m literally all for it. Landon too. Our secondary is depleted, and we probably can’t field 5 WRs right now.

Skeptical this will happen though, another guy tweeted that he was just seeing some old buddies, or something along those lines.

Reaction Score
I’m literally all for it. Landon too. Our secondary is depleted, and we probably can’t field 5 WRs right now.

Skeptical this will happen though, another guy tweeted that he was just seeing some old buddies, or something along those lines.
Yeah I doubt OBJ happens but Collins makes a lot of sense. At least if he's willing to accept being played as a pseudo LB like he should be. He's a perfect fit for Wink's defense in that role

Reaction Score
Yeah I doubt OBJ happens but Collins makes a lot of sense. At least if he's willing to accept being played as a pseudo LB like he should be. He's a perfect fit for Wink's defense in that role
For sure, we ran out a lot of players on defense yesterday that I had no clue were on the team.

Reaction Score
This was quickly proven to be the usual click bait from Anderson. He was there to visit Shep, not anything to do with the team.
We really should be interested in him. He's seemed to have matured a great bit (I didn't really give a damn about his antics in the past anyways, at least he had heart and passion) and he showed last year he is still very talented. Our WR corps are atrocious.

Reaction Score
We really should be interested in him. He's seemed to have matured a great bit (I didn't really give a damn about his antics in the past anyways, at least he had heart and passion) and he showed last year he is still very talented. Our WR corps are atrocious.
He is going to sign back with the Rams when he is fully healthy.

Reaction Score

Honestly thought too much was made of his stupid stuff because it was NY. So many antics elsewhere you hear very little of. Take him back in a second.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom