2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Lily Stoddard, Indiana Native Who Went to Purdue, Announces She's Entering Portal

Minor quibble with the article: Lily Stoddard is 6'4" tall and is a post, not a guard. You know...details count.
She initially committed to Sharon Versyp, but stayed at Purdue when Versyp left. She didn't see the court much at all and decided to leave: the tell-tale 404 page is on the Purdue Roster page.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lily Stoddard, Indiana Native Who Went to Purdue, Announces She's Entering Portal

Minor quibble with the article: Lily Stoddard is 6'4" tall and is a post, not a guard. You know...details count.
She initially committed to Sharon Versyp, but stayed at Purdue when Versyp left. She didn't see the court much at all and decided to leave: the tell-tale 404 page is on the Purdue Roster page.

Unfortunate when coaching changes happen.

Reaction Score

This girl has some potential. With the right school and coaching, she could be good. Volleyball player who has very good hops.

Reaction Score
This girl has some potential. With the right school and coaching, she could be good. Volleyball player who has very good hops.
I was curious to see who sent her offers on the recruiting trail. She got some volleyball offers but in terms of basketball:

"I have (basketball) offers from Iowa, Purdue, Illinois, Ball State, Butler, (Arizona State) and Pitt," said Lilly, who is 6-foot-4. "(Indiana), Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina and Western Michigan are a few that I have interest from." (source)

I wonder if she'll go to any of them/any will re-offer, especially Iowa and Indiana, since those schools are on the rise right now.

Reaction Score
So we’ll know where Jaloni is going with where her sister transfers to, right?
Doubtful, completely different levels of talent. Not trying to take any swipes towards Kennedy but Jaloni is in a league of her own. Her other sister plays at Vanderbilt

Jaloni Cambridge has recently visited South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio State, LSU, Texas, Louisville, Baylor, Kentucky and Vandy.

Reaction Score
Doubtful, completely different levels of talent. Not trying to take any swipes towards Kennedy but Jaloni is in a league of her own.

Jaloni Cambridge has recently visited South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio State, LSU, Texas, Louisville, Baylor, Kentucky and Vandy.
Anywhere but Louisville. ANYWHERE.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t surprise me though if Walz goes after her HARD—since Hailey Van Lith will be a Senior next year.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Doubtful, completely different levels of talent. Not trying to take any swipes towards Kennedy but Jaloni is in a league of her own. Her other sister plays at Vanderbilt

Several of those schools would probably offer Kennedy a scholarship if it increased their chances of landing Jaloni.

Texas definitely needs depth at point guard; so, if she's truly a "combo" guard who is capable and agreeable to provide some back up minutes to starting PG Rori Harmon, I can see Vic bringing her into the program. I believe we have at least 2 ships to offer this offseason for 2023-24.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Anywhere but Louisville. ANYWHERE.
Walz is usually in the mix for top kids but seldom lands top 5 recruits. Asia Durr is the only one I can think of who wound up playing for him.

Reaction Score
Walz is usually in the mix for top kids but seldom lands top 5 recruits. Asia Durr is the only one I can think of who wound up playing for him.

Hailey Van Lith??

Reaction Score
Kayla Padilla is one of the better entrants so far. From California but had a great career at Penn.

Perhaps a high academic Power 5, maybe on the west coast?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Kayla Padilla is one of the better entrants so far. From California but had a great career at Penn.

Perhaps a high academic Power 5, maybe on the west coast?

I know the perfect place.for her. . A high academic Power 5? Check. On the west coast? Well its near the western shore of Falls Lake. Rhymes with Fluke.

We played them last year in Philly.. I remember she didn't shoot particularly well against us, but was by far the best player on that squad.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I know the perfect place.for her. . A high academic Power 5? Check. On the west coast? Well its near the western shore of Falls Lake. Rhymes with Fluke.

We played them last year in Philly.. I remember she didn't shoot particularly well against us, but was by far the best player on that squad.
She shot 39% from three this year, up from 36% or so. Seems to be their go-to-player, for sure.

BTW, I checked her bio: she already is in the Wharton School of Business, so she wouldn't need Fuqua (Duke) or Mendoza (ND). :oops:
Maybe you could give her a tour of the best ND eateries and I could give her a slide show of the best (only) five best-weather days of the year in northern Indiana. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dawn may very well give Kennedy a look but she will not put up with drama. I would think Kim Mulkey would be more willing to do a package deal. Although I honesty do not think that it is a foregone conclusion that they will end up at same school. She has other siblings playing at other schools already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom