2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 34 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ole Miss or South Carolina for Morrow?

Ole Miss was one of the few Power 5 schools that seemed to prioritize her the first time around.

The Tennessee board had her in orange a month ago.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Ole Miss was one of the few Power 5 schools that seemed to prioritize her the first time around.
IIRC Rutgers was in her final 3. However that was with CVS as coach, but I’d love her there lol.

Reaction Score

I would love to see her at SC! :D Would be a perfect fit.

Reaction Score

"I heard" she's staying in a Great Lakes State

Reaction Score
Thoughts on fit for Morrow? Notre Dame the favorite in the clubhouse? Michigan? Louisville? Virginia Tech? Ole Miss? Tennessee?

Reaction Score
NC State?

Uconn apparently had some interest, but I don't know how strong it was. Seems like she was a little lower ranked than they usually go after, and probably wouldn't be an upgrade over Ice or Jana.

Reaction Score
Agreed she and Edwards pretty much play the same position
If Uconn was interested it would be to play Edwards at C and not start a true 5, and maybe be the PF starter after Edwards graduates.

Reaction Score
Agreed she and Edwards pretty much play the same position
I would still take her. Her defense and rebounding along with Aaliyah’s would be near unstoppable.

However, I can’t see her coming to UConn. I think Dawn may be all over her, Jeff Walz and Niele Ivey as well.

Reaction Score

If that's the case, then why leave DePaul? She had the green light to shoot whenever she wanted.

Reaction Score
I would still take her. Her defense and rebounding along with Aaliyah’s would be near unstoppable.

However, I can’t see her coming to UConn. I think Dawn may be all over her, Jeff Walz and Niele Ivey as well.
Dawn will not be on her if that's the case. I on't see Morrow going to a place where she'll get about 25-30 minutes per game.

Reaction Score
Dawn will not be on her if that's the case. I on't see Morrow going to a place where she'll get about 25-30 minutes per game.
I think she’ll land at a program where she can a) make an immediate impact and b) grow her image, which wasn’t happening at DePaul.

Let Angel Reese be an example, the SEC is the best place to do that.

Reaction Score
There was chatter on the Louisville fan board that there may be interest there. Don't see it though. She's been given a lot of latitude to do what she wants on the court. Not sure how that would jive with Van Lith and Curry who just committed.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
If that's the case, then why leave DePaul? She had the green light to shoot whenever she wanted.

Not that there's a timetable necessarily, but kind of late for Morrow to barely be entering the transfer portal considering DePaul's season ended on March 4. Wondering if the pressure/allure of all these other players getting NIL money (not sure DePaul can compete) finally got to her and her family.

Not sure who is providing the highest NIL deals, but I have a feeling that's a huge incentive for her. And, she's earned it based on her productivity.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Why wouldn't she want to go to a contender? I would think a player with her skills would want to win some championships, whatever level they may be.

Reaction Score
Uconn apparently had some interest, but I don't know how strong it was. Seems like she was a little lower ranked than they usually go after, and probably wouldn't be an upgrade over Ice or Jana.
She was a medical redshirt, and we heard all year that she may not be cleared to play at this level. The medical condition has not been made public knowledge, that I know of.
I can’t imagine any P5 school would be a good fit given this info. Time will tell.

Reaction Score
She was a medical redshirt, and we heard all year that she may not be cleared to play at this level. The medical condition has not been made public knowledge, that I know of.
I can’t imagine any P5 school would be a good fit given this info. Time will tell.

If that's the case, it's going to be interesting to see where she ends up. Doesn't sound like she's cleared to play based on her redshirt being for medical reasons. Hoping it's nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom