2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 36 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maryland players are hinting at something big. Could be Morrow.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
These players leaving Washington St. I've never even heard of before. They didn't play at all there.
I was initially tempted to quote Rauol's post and say, "who?" But then that felt uncharitable. But yeah, if you're not getting playing time at WSU, is there any P5 school where you would?

Reaction Score
Hmm, College Park, MD is considered close to Chicago? Love the offseason, speculation runs amok.
I wouldn’t say so, but, if she were to transfer there, she’d be playing in the Big 10, which a lot of the schools aren’t too far from here (Illinois, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Purdue).

Reaction Score
Maryland players are hinting at something big. Could be Morrow.

Makes sense. Miller is leaving and Morrow probably knows she'll get the same green light on offense that Frese gave Miller.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I was initially tempted to quote Rauol's post and say, "who?" But then that felt uncharitable. But yeah, if you're not getting playing time at WSU, is there any P5 school where you would?
I don't post all the portal announcements, as some are teams that most don't follow, and imagine if we had a thread for all D-1 transfers. That being said, when I see players from teams that are either top ranked, or made news this past year, I post them. The WSU players caught my eye as they won the Pac12 tourney.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Who knows. All I know is Brenda has done as well as anyone working the portal for very good players
I feel like she's lost tons more quality than she's gained -- Destiny Slocum Angel Reese, Taylor Mikesell, Ashley Owusu, Mimi Collins (both gained/lost)

Reaction Score
Any ACC posters - Why did her production fall off after that Perez-Cunane-Crutchfield trio graduate?
It was hard for her to score in that system even before they graduated. After her freshman season, she should’ve been at least 15ppg scorer every year imo.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And with coaches signing transfers, there may be an second wave exodus as players on teams feel the new transfers are blocking their own path.

Reaction Score
And with coaches signing transfers, there may be an second wave exodus as players on teams feel the new transfers are blocking their own path.

I think that's already starting to happen with some teams. We'll if the pace picks up soon enough.

Reaction Score
Deadline is May 11 so we will have a quite a bit of time left.

The deadline is May 11 to transfer without sitting out a year. Otherwise they can still transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom