2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 22 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the prediction on our first verbal or signed recruits for next year's glass?
Trying to predict what a 17 year old girl will do in another year? I don't have any desire to play this game.

Reaction Score
I rephrase the question. Is there a date in which a prospect can't sign before or needs to wait until to give a written commitment? Certainly my intention was not for one to predict a 17 year olds thought process but was what are the "rules" regarding written commitments.

Reaction Score
I rephrase the question. Is there a date in which a prospect can't sign before or needs to wait until to give a written commitment? Certainly my intention was not for one to predict a 17 year olds thought process but was what are the "rules" regarding written commitments.

this part of the recruiting process is not my strong suite but I believe a recruit can verbal to a school at pretty much anytime perhaps other then a "dead period" but there is a specific signing period in which one would sign a national letter of intent which would formalize the binding agreement between recruit and school

Reaction Score
I may be late to the party on this but do we know of any juniors that might announce this year?

Reaction Score
I may be late to the party on this but do we know of any juniors that might announce this year?

it's impossible to predict the intentions of recruits these days, some 2020's have already verballed while others will in the coming months.....................it seems the higher ranked players are often the last to announce........

Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards | 6’1 | F | 2020 | Crestwood – “No Brainer”

image: http://northpolehoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/aliyah-edwards.jpeg
aliyah-edwards.jpeg

Lengthy athletic rebounder who scores the ball with ease and versatility within 15 feet. Can split the D and use her length and speed to get to the rim. Pull up jumper is a threat – likes the turnaround from mid-block. Great hands, court awareness, IQ and vision, handles are improving quickly and quality passer. Uptempo; looks to push the ball & start transition off D boards. Defensive presence & length in passing lanes, good foot speed, big time shot blocker.
Interest from North Carolina, Uconn, Kansas State, Notre Dame, Michigan

Read more at http://northpolehoops.com/2018/10/07/2020-national-girls-rankings/#eKP2prOrHRJ3Xxfp.99

Reaction Score
Azzi is too unselfish. She could score like LVH but is more of a team player.
Can’t talk about that without mentioning rhe caliber of teammates and competition. There ain’t no Malu Tshitenge-Mutombo up at Cashmere. Nor will she be facing Owusu, Matharu, Brown-Turner, etc. Not saying she can’t score more, they are just in relatively different situations.

Reaction Score
Azzi is too unselfish. She could score like LVH but is more of a team player.

she seems to average about 27 points per game so she can't be Mother Teresa.................:rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards | 6’1 | F | 2020 | Crestwood – “No Brainer”

Aaliyah Edwards, 6-3, power forward, Crestwood Academy Prep (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Edwards had Power 5 coaches drooling over her upside. Athletic, she has a good basketball IQ, passes well and a good set of hands. At Title IX, she posted 19 points in one outing via attacking the basket or scoring near the rim off a catch or rebound.

Title IX 2018:

Aaliyah Edwards 2020 6’3” Wing/Post Crestwood Academy H.S
Edwards was so fun to watch. She has great ball handles and can get to the hoop when she wants. She did a great job of playing the lanes to get steals and easy buckets for her team. She is deadly in the post as well, calling for the ball and delivering.

LBI Event Recap: Michigan Mega Scrimmage "Canada" Recap

Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards, 6-3, power forward, Crestwood Academy Prep (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Edwards had Power 5 coaches drooling over her upside. Athletic, she has a good basketball IQ, passes well and a good set of hands. At Title IX, she posted 19 points in one outing via attacking the basket or scoring near the rim off a catch or rebound.

Title IX 2018:

Aaliyah Edwards 2020 6’3” Wing/Post Crestwood Academy H.S
Edwards was so fun to watch. She has great ball handles and can get to the hoop when she wants. She did a great job of playing the lanes to get steals and easy buckets for her team. She is deadly in the post as well, calling for the ball and delivering.

LBI Event Recap: Michigan Mega Scrimmage "Canada" Recap
Nice to see that the "gurus " know all about her game but can't figure out how tall she is.

Reaction Score
she seems to average about 27 points per game so she can't be Mother Teresa.......:rolleyes:
Fudd is quite the player.. insanely good at her age assuming she 15 or 16 yrs old. Can score from all the levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom