2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 74 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fairly typical game for Nika Muhl with a little bit of everything and a lot of turnovers:
FIBA - game - WABA

based on the video I've seen of her, she appears to be a very talented work in progress..............I can see why Geno would be interested in her potential but it's going to take time............

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/6

Amari DeBerry scored 24 points but Williamsville South lost their class final.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/6

Natalija Marshall scored 17 points in Christ the King's city title game.

Reaction Score
Sedona Prince had another surgical procedure recently and was wearing a boot again last time I remember noticing which was at a recent home game.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/6

Jillian Hollingshead had 25 points (10-14 FG) and 10 rebounds to help Holy Innocents rout Wesleyan for the Class A private title.

“She is a great teammate and has been the entire year,” said head coach Nichole Dixon of her underclassman forward. “One of the things that we have tried to challenge her on is that we’ve told her that, you’re a great teammate but there will be times when we are going to need you to take over. She’s worked really hard in practice and her teammates really bought in. We always knew there was an X-factor there and it’s Jillian. She’s 6-4 and the other team doesn’t have that. She just did a good job sealing and keeping people on her back and finishing.”

GHSA Basketball Wednesday Championship results from Macon | Score Atlanta

Reaction Score
Hopkins/Bueckers plays Wayzata tonight (for the 3rd time) for the AAAA6 section title. The teams are ranked 1/2 in the state. I looked but couldn't find a stream. Hopkins won the 1st meeting in a close game dominated by Bueckers. The 2nd game at Wayzata wasn't close as Hopkins ran away with it. I imagine that the winner goes on to the states while the loser goes home.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Hanna Gusters was more at the forefront of the investigation into the Duncanville coach than previously reported. Today Duncanville's own report let Cathy Self-Morgan off the hook with the district report still to come.

The allegations came from Hannah Gusters, a basketball player who left Duncanville for Irving MacArthur after a “conflict” with Self-Morgan. Gusters referred to text messages between Self-Morgan and Earl Rooks, who coached both Gusters and Kelly on a non-school-affiliated Nike Pro Skills team.

District probe finds 'insufficient evidence' of recruiting by now-retired Duncanville girls basketball coach

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
“If you went into a laboratory and made a basketball player, Paige Bueckers would be the result,” Edina head coach Matt Nilsen said in the release. "She went over 2,000 career points, but what separates her from most scorers is her court vision and her passing. Her decision-making ability is extraordinarily fast, unlike anything I’ve seen.”

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...inalist-for-national-player-of-the-year-award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom