2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 123 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is not that hard to understand. I can guarantee you that the coaches POV is completely different than mine. I.e., I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG about her-this would not be the first time. I will fully embrace her if and when she becomes a UCONN Husky. Until then, IMO there are better UCONN fits in this class at that position.
Coco, which players, in your opinion, are better fits at the 3,4 positions?

Reaction Score
After watching some film I think Geno should make a strong effort to recruit Finnish star Awak Kuler. She reminds me a little like A’ja Wilson from South Carolina. She is 6’5”, can dunk, but also has a decent shot as well. Put her at the top of the key where she can see over everyone and pass like Stephanie Dolson did. I understand she is good friends with either Nika Mühl or Anna Makurat.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why UConn did not push harder to get Laeticia Amihere? In any case, the Cadanian spot left open by Kia Nurse is still available. Perhaps Aaliyah Edwards can fill it.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why UConn did not push harder to get Laeticia Amihere? In any case, the Cadanian spot left open by Kia Nurse is still available. Perhaps Aaliyah Edwards can fill it.
[/Q
Uconn was in on Ezi Magbegor who turned pro and Aliyah Boston who turned South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Uconn was in on Ezi Magbegor who turned pro and Aliyah Boston who turned South Carolina.
And SC wound up with both Aimhere and Boston. Seems like we blew it. I would have offered all three and taken the first two who committed

Reaction Score
After watching some film I think Geno should make a strong effort to recruit Finnish star Awak Kuler. She reminds me a little like A’ja Wilson from South Carolina. She is 6’5”, can dunk, but also has a decent shot as well. Put her at the top of the key where she can see over everyone and pass like Stephanie Dolson did. I understand she is good friends with either Nika Mühl or Anna Makurat.

Kuier is extremely raw at this point! She certainly has the size, wingspan, and athleticism to be a very good player in the future, but right now, she is very raw and lacks any polish to her game. She also needs to hit the weight room and add some bulk onto her extremely thin frame.

Reaction Score
She’s a work in progress. I’m sure CD can work with her just as she has with all the other great UConn post players. At 6’5” with the ability to dunk and control the lane on defense, she is certainly worth a shot.

Reaction Score
Paulina Paris 5”7 Pg 22 Team Rio 17uaa

"Paulina is a really good point guard for only being a 22. She’s able to get her team into the offense and is able to score from multiple levels. She is able to create for herself and teammates with a ball in her hand .On defense she’s a great on-ball defender and has really good hands. Another kid all college coaches should start taking a look at."

Reaction Score
Kuier is extremely raw at this point! She certainly has the size, wingspan, and athleticism to be a very good player in the future, but right now, she is very raw and lacks any polish to her game. She also needs to hit the weight room and add some bulk onto her extremely thin frame.
well they already have a polish player now so thats ok

Reactions: MTC

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In the past few days, Sonia Citron ('21) has been offered scholarships by Clemson, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia Tech.

Reaction Score
In the past few days, Sonia Citron ('21) has been offered scholarships by Clemson, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia Tech.

interesting how the flood gates open once that first offer is made..........

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great and I know we got her but did they have to wear the white with green trim. Yuck. ;)

Reaction Score
I like Damiya Hagemann’s game a lot. She was teammatez with Rickea Jackson at DEPSA. So strong and plays with a lot of poise. We won’t need a 2021 PG, but someone will get a good one.

Demetre would be a really good option at the wing. Wouldn’t be shocked to see it come down to something like Stanford, Oregon, and UConn if Geno shows interest.

Reaction Score
Anyone hear anything new about Hannah Gusters! She posted several weeks ago she would make her decision soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom