2019 Chicago Sky (ft. Gabby, Lou & Stef) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2019 Chicago Sky (ft. Gabby, Lou & Stef)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Backcuts are a UConn theme. Naphessa had a nice back cut basket. Both Lou and Pheesa look pretty good imho.

Reaction Score
Chicago has problems defensively in the backcourt. If Gabby could shoot, she would be better there.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I can see CD right now going nuts over Lou's shoulder straps on her jersey. How many times do I have to tell you Lou, at UConn you don't roll them up.Head bang:eek:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I can see CD right now going nuts over Lou's shoulder straps on her jersey. How many times do I have to tell you Lou, at UConn you don't roll them up.Head bang:eek:

and Gabby has a few more tat's then last year I think. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The talk Cappie Pondexter was having with the interviewer about Diamond DeShields being the female MJ...0 points?? ...I mean Diamond has pretty good athletic ability and swagger and the finesse of her games make you feel like she can be great. It just has not translated over and I’m not sure why. She hasn’t proven anything since her freshman year at North Carolina. That’s the best I’ve seen her.

Reaction Score
The talk Cappie Pondexter was having with the interviewer about Diamond DeShields being the female MJ...0 points?? ...I mean Diamond has pretty good athletic ability and swagger and the finesse of her games make you feel like she can be great. It just has not translated over and I’m not sure why. She hasn’t proven anything since her freshman year at North Carolina. That’s the best I’ve seen her.
Diamond is all talk. She'll be requesting a trade after the season.

Reaction Score
One would think that a WNBA Team could provide their #1 Draft Pick with a Jersey that fit...and if necessary tailor it to her preference in fit and comfort. :confused::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The only good reason to pay any attention to a White Sox game, imo.

Seems like the Sky is trying to use Lou's marketability off the court more than her skill on the court.

Reaction Score
Seems like the Sky is trying to use Lou's marketability off the court more than her skill on the court.
Eventually the Sky will realize that they need Lou to have the chance to take more than one shot... well, I guess it was two... since she was 1 for 1 from the field, and 2 for 2 from free throw line. 100% shooting for the night.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I would urge a bit of patience. It was Wade's 1st game as a head coach and the players' first game playing his system. It was just very rocky all around.

Wade is obviously high on Lou. The consensus among analysts was that the Sky reached by taking her #4. He took her when it was far from an obvious pick for Chicago.

She'll have plenty of opportunities. I would make too much of her only getting off one shot in the opener. Realistically, it will take a while for Chicago to sort things out.

Reaction Score
When I watched the game, I thought Chicago didn't really set up plays. It just seemed like a lot of one on five. If they're hitting their shots, they do fine. But I really didn't see much in the way of team ball.

Reaction Score
The only good reason to pay any attention to a White Sox game, imo.

Let's hope Lou does better than this first pitch for the White Sox in yesterday game.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Let's hope Lou does better than this first pitch for the White Sox in yesterday game.

Ha, I saw this yesterday. It would be impossible to do worse!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ha, I saw this yesterday. It would be impossible to do worse!

am I the only one who thinks that may have been on purpose to get some buzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom