2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 91 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
Although I do love wading thru this thread, I really really miss the former UCONN Recruiting Home page.
To quote Joe Friday, it was "just the facts!" Any chance we can get it back ?

feel free.......

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Although I do love wading thru this thread, I really really miss the former UCONN Recruiting Home page.
To quote Joe Friday, it was "just the facts!" Any chance we can get it back ?
The recruiting home page was indeed one of the great products of the BY as was @vowelguy composite rankings. Unfortunately both products were destroyed by complains from pessimistic posters who complained about the currency of the information on the recruiting page and the ranking methodology of the composite rankings. Clearly in both cases we have thrown out the baby with the bath water. Again as happens with many things in life, a very small few have killed the joy for the many.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Did anyone else happen to notice that when Sam Brunelle was at the Duke game she was wearing USA basketball gear. When she was at SC, ND, TX and UCONN she was wearing their gear. Also hope all is well with coach JPM health wise. Last couple of pictures I have seen JPM looks really slimmed down and almost "too" skinny.

Reaction Score
The recruiting home page was indeed one of the great products of the BY as was @vowelguy composite rankings. Unfortunately both products were destroyed by complains from pessimistic posters who complained about the currency of the information on the recruiting page and the ranking methodology of the composite rankings. Clearly in both cases we have thrown out the baby with the bath water. Again as happens with many things in life, a very small few have killed the joy for the many.

Thank you for the kind words.

A reminder for the board: stand up for things you value. Not to revisit ancient history, but I recall that not many came to my defense -- had they I might've continued; instead it just seemed like an unappreciated exercise. Like I said: long ago, and I wouldnt have time for it now even if I wanted.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/26

Azzi Fudd had 11 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists as St. John's College beat Paul VI to win the WCAC title.

Fudd was named WCAC player of the year after the game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
2/26

Azzi Fudd had 11 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists as St. John's College beat Paul VI to win the WCAC title.

Fudd was named WCAC player of the year after the game.
11 points? The final was 54-49.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Thank you for the kind words.

A reminder for the board: stand up for things you value. Not to revisit ancient history, but I recall that not many came to my defense -- had they I might've continued; instead it just seemed like an unappreciated exercise. Like I said: long ago, and I wouldnt have time for it now even if I wanted.
I knew about the UCONN home page and used to read it but I was unaware of your composite rankings. Too bad it had to stop.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yep, held down by Owusu apparently. Still seems like a good overall game.
Her teammates filled in for Azzi. Owusu is a big, physical kid for a point guard.

ashley-owusu-paulvi-300.jpg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/27

Haley Jones scored 26 points to help Archbishop Mitty reach the open division final.

Duke, Cal, and Stanford were in attendance.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kylee Watson scored 15 points and Mainland won its first regional game Monday (2/26).

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom