2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 74 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Surprised to see what I thought would be a "small" player not being hesitate to get physical. While still young, appears to have a strong build that could take the pounding needed to be #1.
Was going to comment on that-Hailey's new build. Huge difference between last year and this year in upper and lower body definition.

Reaction Score
Was going to comment on that-Hailey's new build. Huge difference between last year and this year in upper and lower body definition.

How great would it be if we landed Hailey and baby Bruney? Would it get better than that?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
ATHLETES OF THE WEEK:

HAILEY VAN LITH (SOPH.) BASKETBALL

Hailey scored 44 points (school record), grabbed 17 rebounds, dished out 7 assists, and had 6 steals at Omak on Friday. She also surpassed 1,000 career points in Friday’s win. On Saturday vs. Montesano she scored 37 points, grabbed 10 boards, and had 5 assists, and 8 steals in the victory. Hailey now sits at 1,066 career points in just her sophomore year at CHS. This puts her 3rd all-time on the CHS career scoring list behind former CHS Bulldog's Abbie Johnson and Breanne Knishka.

Coach Darnell: “Hailey just continues to get better and better at all phases of the game as the season progresses. Her unbeliveable work ethic and constant drive to continually improve sets her apart from any athlete I’ve ever seen. She’s not only getting better but she is making everybody around her better.”

Reaction Score
ATHLETES OF THE WEEK:

HAILEY VAN LITH (SOPH.) BASKETBALL

Hailey scored 44 points (school record), grabbed 17 rebounds, dished out 7 assists, and had 6 steals at Omak on Friday. She also surpassed 1,000 career points in Friday’s win. On Saturday vs. Montesano she scored 37 points, grabbed 10 boards, and had 5 assists, and 8 steals in the victory. Hailey now sits at 1,066 career points in just her sophomore year at CHS. This puts her 3rd all-time on the CHS career scoring list behind former CHS Bulldog's Abbie Johnson and Breanne Knishka.

Coach Darnell: “Hailey just continues to get better and better at all phases of the game as the season progresses. Her unbeliveable work ethic and constant drive to continually improve sets her apart from any athlete I’ve ever seen. She’s not only getting better but she is making everybody around her better.”

I am all in

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Watching Azzi now. No one believes she’s a frosh. Everyone says, “Where did she come from?”

The perfect UConn player: 2 fouls in the second limited her playing time. By my count, 22 points at the half. 10-13 shooting. Combo KML/Maya shot. Could be college ready. Now. More later.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm a little bit worried, some of you are whipping yourselves into such a frenzy about these high school Fr. and Sophs that you might not survive until they make their college decisions!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/23

Sam Brunelle left early in the 3rd tonight after a hard fall on her wrist but apparently is okay.

She managed to scored 27 points in just over half the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom