2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 29 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
How recently are we talking? Did you Geno swing a golf club on the HBO special? Geno was just fine then. Men of Geno age & Italian descent especially those form Norristown, PA have been know to acquire a certain "hitch" to give the rest of the world something to talk about.
Funny that you mention that he looked fine. For some reason I've always noticed his slow walk seemed to be after games and halftimes. And I've always just assumed that he was giving himself an extra minute or two to decide what he wanted to say to the team and the inevitable pending interview based on whether his current opinion of his team's effort level and results were positive or not so much.

Reaction Score
Funny that you mention that he looked fine. For some reason I've always noticed his slow walk seemed to be after games and halftimes. And I've always just assumed that he was giving himself an extra minute or two to decide what he wanted to say to the team and the inevitable pending interview based on whether his current opinion of his team's effort level and results were positive or not so much.

This can be dead on. I've too felt it was for effect or to plot next move.

I actually did see Geno last year atMohegsn and he was walking very briskly with his head down. Clearly did not want any stop and chats. Ha.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have not seen him this year. I was only at 3-4 games in person last year. Clearly I want Geno to Coach forever but both my dad and I noticed it and my dad is Genos age. Hopefully it's was just a tweaked whatever.

I'm not a doctor (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last evening). I'm constantly in the company of a few folks that walk like that. Some said it was their hip, others said it was a knee.

Geno has medical insurance that should cover his tweaked whatever. If not, his bank account has a sufficient number of zeros to cover whatever costs he may incur
to correct it. :cool:

Reaction Score
I'm not a doctor (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last evening). I'm constantly in the company of a few folks that walk like that. Some said it was their hip, others said it was a knee.

Geno has medical insurance that should cover his tweaked whatever. If not, his bank account has a sufficient number of zeros to cover whatever costs he may incur
to correct it. :cool:

I remember working out along side him and chris while I was taking a one credit lifting class in 2001. Somehow I think he's always going to look like that. That's over 15 years now!! Time flys

Reaction Score
Are you assuming that? I've heard nothing of Brink or Pao Pao interest though the latter seems like UConn material.

no special knowledge........just assuming there is/will be some interest.......others have mentioned them as top talents in earlier posts

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson 2019 6’3” W Detroit Edison HS (MI)
Jackson the 11th overall prospect in the country according to ESPNW in the 2019 class had a great showing on the day. She made her presence known in the gym as many college coaches and fans were in the stands watching. She was a scoring threat from inside and outside. Whether it was on the break, off the dribble, or a corner jump shot; she was money. Her court vision is exceptional. On every defensive rebound she immediately looks down court for streaking teammates. Last but not least, she was a rebounding machine on both ends of the floor; grabbing many boards and going right back up with them or rebounding off the defensive glass and pushing in transition.

Zia Cooke 2019 5’8” PG Toledo Rogers HS (OH)
A great combination of skill and athleticism, Cooke showed the ability to take over games when necessary on Saturday. Unstoppable in transition, she ran by defenders like they were standing still as she converted acrobatic finishes at the rim. In the half court she took what the defense gave. She shot the three with accuracy and made great decisions off the pick and roll. The USA Team Gold Medal winner is a special talent who represented her state and country well.

LBI Tournament Recap: Michigan-Ohio Border Battle Part 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom