2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 28 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If there was no greed ---fill in the blank-three things you never have enough of:
1. Money
2. Great WBB players
3.Great WBB players.
Sorry man, but there's a fourth: Pretty women.

Reaction Score
Sorry man, but there's a fourth: Pretty women.
Nice movie not my favorite, by a long arrow (I suppose that's a spear). For Greed--the list is infinite!!
And I enjoy testing them all.

Reaction Score
For the record how many "must get" do you see for UCONN?
For me the MUsT GETS are all those GENO CAN GET. But his wish list is growing and has nothing, so far ,to disagree with.
However, I have great interest in those you believe are MUST gets to keep the programs in the top 2,3.

Reaction Score
For the record how many "must get" do you see for UCONN?

The girl I've seen the most is baby Bruney and she's tops on my wish list. Clearly I like a girl that can ball but seems to be a good kid too.

Bueckers
Watson
Williams

Must must and must.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Nice movie not my favorite, by a long arrow (I suppose that's a spear). For Greed--the list is infinite!!
And I enjoy testing them all.
For women there's a longer list, and a longer wait.

I wish I could taste them all. The things I would do for love.

200_022.gif

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here's a new name: Angel Jackson - Espn 3 star/90 traditional low post player....getting better, of course they could have been looking at other players too!

Reaction Score
For women there's a longer list, and a longer wait.

I wish I could taste them all. The things I would do for love.

View attachment 23843
The Things I would do for love---I think I could make a song out of that!!
Those things you speak of --i have already done, COSTLY!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Here's a new name: Angel Jackson - Espn 3 star/90 traditional low post player....getting better, of course they could have been looking at other players too!

Jackson impressed a lot of people getting deep into the U16 tryouts.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Geno himself watched Jackson multiple times a couple weeks ago.

With UConn Coach Geno Auriemma and other high level Division 1 coaches in attendance for both of their games the Magic played great team ball and won both games.

Jackson went to work in both games. She had 20 points, 13 rebounds and seven blocks in 68-47 victory over a very quick Fairfax Stars from Virginia. In the nightcap she had 18 points, 10 rebounds and six blocks in a 68-48 win over the unbeaten Minnesota Fury to take over first place in the Bern Pool B.

Girls of Summer: First half viewing period recap on Cal Stars and Orinda Magic

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
You can watch Angel Jackson go up against Aquira DeCosta back in April here. Jackson is nearly a match for Kalani Brown size-wise.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When he walks now it looks like it such an annoying chore.

I've noticed that too. Last year, after a media interview at the half, or post game, when he turned to walk away, he appeared to be favoring something. He appeared to have hitch in his get-along. A hip, a knee or something else. You say "when he walks now". Have you seen him in person recently? Whatever the reason, I hope it's something that can be fixed. Geno is not old enough to walk like that..............................yet. :cool:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I've noticed that too. Last year, after a media interview at the half, or post game, when he turned to walk away, he appeared to be favoring something. He appeared to have hitch in his get-along. A hip, a knee or something else. You say "when he walks now". Have you seen him in person recently? Whatever the reason, I hope it's something that can be fixed. Geno is not old enough to walk like that.....yet. :cool:
How recently are we talking? Did you Geno swing a golf club on the HBO special? Geno was just fine then. Men of Geno age & Italian descent especially those form Norristown, PA have been know to acquire a certain "hitch" to give the rest of the world something to talk about.

Reaction Score
I've noticed that too. Last year, after a media interview at the half, or post game, when he turned to walk away, he appeared to be favoring something. He appeared to have hitch in his get-along. A hip, a knee or something else. You say "when he walks now". Have you seen him in person recently? Whatever the reason, I hope it's something that can be fixed. Geno is not old enough to walk like that.....yet. :cool:

I have not seen him this year. I was only at 3-4 games in person last year. Clearly I want Geno to Coach forever but both my dad and I noticed it and my dad is Genos age. Hopefully it's was just a tweaked whatever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom