2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 27 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
I think Brunelle would struggle defensively on the wing. She appears to be a maximum effort defender but the best way to describe it it she moves deliberately laterally that is code for not quick. Amihere on the other hand is the best perimeter defender I have seen for a player of her size.

Amihere possesses incredible physical skills and has some refined moves as well. (I believe that you tube has a few videos on her).
A class of Brunelle and Amihere would be devastating without any further additions. (Similar impact as Collier and Samuelson ?)
I only hope that our current Canadian can convince her countrywoman to follow in her footsteps to Storrs.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Brunelle would struggle defensively on the wing. She appears to be a maximum effort defender but the best way to describe it it she moves deliberately laterally that is code for not quick. Amihere on the other hand is the best perimeter defender I have seen for a player of her size.
Maya's lateral movement has not limited her too severely. ;)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Double like. Greed is good.

Jordy ... dos the "G" stand for Gekko? As in Gordon Gekko? ;) :rolleyes:
Any combination of the players pictured in Charlie's post and brought up after (Paige B., Baby B) would be stellar. (Some) good news is that a few of these players are in different classes.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jordy ... dos the "G" stand for Gekko? As in Gordon Gekko? ;) :rolleyes:
Any combination of the players pictured in Charlie's post and brought up after (Paige B., Baby B) would be stellar. (Some) good news is that a few of these players are in different classes.
I want them ALL.

Every

Single

One.

I also want to eat Haagen Daz Butter Pecan every day. Is any of this so very wrong?

Reaction Score
Amihere possesses incredible physical skills and has some refined moves as well. (I believe that you tube has a few videos on her).
A class of Brunelle and Amihere would be devastating without any further additions. (Similar impact as Collier and Samuelson ?)
I only hope that our current Canadian can convince her countrywoman to follow in her footsteps to Storrs.

Tell Amihere there is a substantial American-Canadians population west of the Ct river from Waterbury up to Northhampton Ma. There is a park in Northampton named for an American-Canadian. The best Canadian Meat pies by Langolis bakery this side of Montreal.

Reaction Score
You realize that was from like 7 or 8 years ago right?
When looking back a mundane 10 years--it's amazing how young Geno looked then--like the Presidency --Coaching Uconn appears to age one--BUT!!--How would I know Geno has been, like FDR, the only "president" I have ever known.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Impressive--I want her on our team. Her assists were equally impressive to her dribbling, handling, and shooting skills.
A lot of this young lady's game looks nice.

She is a baller, no doubt.

Reaction Score
IT is very nice Lullyvull gits ta has a gril like this on thar team. They does excel in acrademinics.
Sam live a long rock throw from UVA--very good school, nice campus, nice people--and it's HOME.
She has the talent that attracts talent to her. Should she stay home she could put UVa back on the WBB map for 2 or 3 years, maybe more.
As a Very long time Uconn WBB fan I am torn between getting to see Sam with affordable Season tickets weekly at UVa or getting UConn another 3 or 4 championships--here I go BAGS26--another Binary dilemma!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom