2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 166 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
I'd love if a bunch of them picked UConn but the term "package deal" that was in that post brings up visions of UNC. I just hope that each of those players makes a careful decision based on what is important to them as individuals and not based on being part of a group of friends.

can't imagine they'd all pick UNC as nice a school as it is.........or any single school for that matter

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'd love if a bunch of them picked UConn but the term "package deal" that was in that post brings up visions of UNC. I just hope that each of those players makes a careful decision based on what is important to them as individuals and not based on being part of a group of friends.

Very true, because if you remember when the music stopped, and all of the cake and ice cream was gone, everybody gathered their belongings and went in their own SEPARATE direction. They found out their freshman year that NC was not where they wanted to be.

There's an old adage that may fit here: "He who fails to learn history is doomed to repeat it."

These young ladies are on the door step of entering adulthood. They are going to be forced to make some hard decisions in life. I can't think of a better time to start than right now with one of the most important decisions they will ever make.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
can't imagine they'd all pick UNC as nice a school as it is....or any single school for that matter
Come on Charliebball. You know that is not what Alydar is talking about. See Scoop's post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

I know skimmed it...............shame on me..........I think this group is pretty level headed/mature...........doubt they would do it but if they did I think it would have a much more successful outcome...........I'll say this, if that happened, UConn would have a cleaner shot at the pick of the litter of the remaining '20 and especially '21 classes as not even other great recruits would be getting any significant playing time ahead of that crew.......I'm talking Clark, Brink, Watson Campbell, Marshall, DeBerry, Miles, DeMetre, DeCharme, Adams, etc

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Among Sam, Paige, and Azzi, I think the closest pairwise connection is between Paige and Azzi.

Reaction Score
UConn hasn’t had much success enticing BIGS to leave the Lonestar state, and I note that almost half of the schools on her top 12 list are located in TX.

Well, maybe we’re due.
Having lived near Dallas for 9 years, a point to keep in mind is that there are so many strong "BIGS in Lonestar high schools," that some will likely find the TX and Baylor lineups to be crowded. If you put the top 3-4 Texas based BIGS in a hat, I would be happy with any Geno picked.

Reaction Score
Well, Buckers, Fudd, Van Lith, Jones, Horston, Boston, and Brink just tweeted that they always wanted to play against Tennessee. ;)
Notre Dame always has Tennessee on there out of conference schedule so who knows what there thinking. Predicting where ever Buckers goes Fudd will follow.. there bond is very special and my guess it will come down to us and Notre Dame.. and it’s anyone’s guess .. but it’s goong to come down to one thing that separates the 2 apart. Both programs are very similar so it will be a hard decision for all to make. Let’s just hope they take there talents to Storrs!!

Reaction Score
According to a post from 11:11 yesterday on the recruiting thread on the Lady Vol web site Horston (with Jackson and Cooke) are taking official visit to Tenn next weekend.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Throwing a little more Nicole Melious here since we don't have a 2023 thread yet. She just worked out with someone familiar.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Throwing a little more Nicole Melious here since we don't have a 2023 thread yet. She just worked out with someone familiar.
Forget about Nicole Melious for a second, she's 2023 her time will come. Believe this to be the first mention/sighting of Batouly since the season ended. She looks fit and hopefully healthy. UCONN will need her to contribute this season.

Reaction Score
Any of those 3 ending up at Tennessee would be a sad waste of talent. Still not sure how they lure in so many top recruits with out having any success with top talent

Reaction Score
Any of those 3 ending up at Tennessee would be a sad waste of talent. Still not sure how they lure in so many top recruits with out having any success with top talent

apparently Holly took a correspondence course in hypnosis 101............it works to get them to Knoxville but it seems you can't be hypnotized to run an offense or play defense.......

Reaction Score

Batouly says "Hey kid..............you know Duke is only great on the men's side.................might I suggest a new handle........Nicole 33 UConn".............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom