2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 111 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not if you want the best team in the country to choose to hand you $60k a year and play basketball. Have some respect for the teams recruiting you. Should really only where school gear when at that school visiting in my opinion.
You might be thinking of certain teams in MCBB when you are talking about handing recruits $60k. I say sport what ever gear you want to sport, that mom and Dad can afford. If someone feels disrespected by what a recruit is wearing then go into your pocket and break me off some new gear money-wait that would violate NCAA rules so just keep it moving.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I wouldn't get too crazy. I know the Fudd family and she is still focused on UConn. I will say that UConn is not quick on the offers. Theu wait a bit longer than other schools before giving the official paperwork. They could be playing a hard sell game themselves as if sating UConn get the paperwork together because we got options.....
You do realize there is no paperwork with an "offer" right?

Reaction Score
You might be thinking of certain teams in MCBB when you are talking about handing recruits $60k. I say sport what ever gear you want to sport, that mom and Dad can afford. If someone feels disrespected by what a recruit is wearing then go into your pocket and break me off some new gear money-wait that would violate NCAA rules so just keep it moving.
No a scholarship cost money so I know exactly what I was talking about. In this day and age when you add up tuition, hoising, food, books, and other stuff it is around 60k a year or more. That is why I am always big on professionalism. Going to school is a job when someone else is paying the bill. I personally took my scholarships very seriously.

Reaction Score
Probably the pessimist in me, but I continue to find this disconcerting.

DYquA1gVoAAPdDk.jpg

What I find interesting is how close these three are. They are team USA teammates, and spend a lot of time together. Uconn might be one place they could all play together at the next level.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
What I find interesting is how close these three are. They are team USA teammates, and spend a lot of time together. Uconn might be one place they could all play together at the next level.

It's their closeness combined with their repeated wearing of ND apparel together that concerns me.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I wouldn't get too crazy. I know the Fudd family and she is still focused on UConn. I will say that UConn is not quick on the offers. Theu wait a bit longer than other schools before giving the official paperwork. They could be playing a hard sell game themselves as if sating UConn get the paperwork together because we got options.....
Geno doesn’t like to offer or get commitments too early, though he is more flexible than he was a decade ago. He was burned by Harper, Gemelos, DelleDonne, Ekmark, Collier, et al. His interest in Fudd is 10 of 10. He compares her to Maya. The only other recruit he wants as much is Bueckers, whom he compares to Taurasi.

Reaction Score
Geno doesn’t like to offer or get commitments too early, though he is more flexible than he was a decade ago. He was burned by Harper, Gemelos, DelleDonne, Ekmark, Collier, et al. His interest in Fudd is 10 of 10. He compares her to Maya. The only other recruit he wants as much is Bueckers, whom he compares to Taurasi.

The only other recruit I want more than Bueckers is Baby Bruney. Im sure you trust my judgment over Geno's ha

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The only other recruit I want more than Bueckers is Baby Bruney. Im sure you trust my judgment over Geno's ha
I know you really want Sam, as do I. However, if the rumor about ND is true, I don’t want you to be despondent if we don’t get her. If we get Haley Jones, instead, you’ll love Hay. You may have to be content with Justine. ;)

Reaction Score
I know you really want Sam, as do I. However, if the rumor about ND is true, I don’t want you to be despondent if we don’t get her. If we get Haley Jones, instead, you’ll love Hay. You may have to be content with Justine. ;)

The only Hay I want to see in a uconn uni is Haley Van Lith.

Reaction Score
You are my favorite on here JustinesGuy....lol. The great thing is that all the folks on this board want the best (at least I hope so) for these talented and gifted young ladies.

Thank u! Thank u! A true fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom