2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 110 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
No idea why Lexie Hull would get it for the state of Washington over Hailey Van Lith.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
So after a brief veer to "UConn lost interest and Haley Jones is better anyway" we're back to "Brunelle would be a great UConn player and UConn is probably still interested"?

Just checking. I feel like I need an official newsletter to follow along :p

Reaction Score
So after a brief veer to "UConn lost interest and Haley Jones is better anyway" we're back to "Brunelle would be a great UConn player and UConn is probably still interested"?

Just checking. I feel like I need an official newsletter to follow along :p

Same here. I am straining to learn more with my nose pressed against the glass and my ear cupped. Between yes-Sam/no-Sam, April 11th LOI's, NFL free agency and the upcoming draft I need a distraction. Oh well, as one author had written, "you're either anxious or you're dead."

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Probably the pessimist in me, but I continue to find this disconcerting.

DYquA1gVoAAPdDk.jpg

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yes this is just rude if she is even still thinking about UConn. I am over her. Let's move on.

A recruit can't take a picture wearing a Notre Dame shirt if she is considering UConn? Seems a bit severe.

Anyhow, it's an old picture that Bueckers posted as part of a happy birthday tweet:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A recruit can't take a picture wearing a Notre Dame shirt if she is considering UConn? Seems a bit severe.

She can do what she wants, but she's been photographed in ND apparel on many occasions. Bueckers and Fudd have too, and the three of them are close. Bueckers referred to Brunelle as her big sister today.

One wouldn't expect a ND fan to have an issue with it.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Who are the alternatives if none of the three commit to UCONN?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
One wouldn't expect a ND fan to have an issue with it.

Yes, and I certainly know the feeling. I didn't like seeing Megan Walker in a UConn t-shirt either. I think I've only seen two different pics of Brunelle in ND gear, though.

I understand that from the perspective of most here that that is two too many...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Who are the alternatives if none of the three commit to UCONN?
Three different classes:
2021 alternatives for Fudd could be Caroline Ducharme or Saylor Poffenbarger
2020 alternatives to Bueckers could be Caitlin Clark or Hailey Van Lith or Te-Hina Paopao
2019 alternatives for Brunelle could be Leticia Amihere or Haley Jones or Rickea Jackson or my personal crusade Kennedy Brown
This is UCONN we are talking about, alternatives will not be required, have faith, trust the process and the staff.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Anyhow, it's an old picture that Bueckers posted as part of a happy birthday tweet:

Not if you want the best team in the country to choose to hand you $60k a year and play basketball. Have some respect for the teams recruiting you. Should really only where school gear when at that school visiting in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Three different classes:
2021 alternatives for Fudd could be Caroline Ducharme or Saylor Poffenbarger
2020 alternatives to Bueckers could be Caitlin Clark or Hailey Van Lith or Te-Hina Paopao
2019 alternatives for Brunelle could be Leticia Amihere or Haley Jones or Rickea Jackson or my personal crusade Kennedy Brown
This is UCONN we are talking about, alternatives will not be required, have faith, trust the process and the staff.
I wouldn't get too crazy. I know the Fudd family and she is still focused on UConn. I will say that UConn is not quick on the offers. Theu wait a bit longer than other schools before giving the official paperwork. They could be playing a hard sell game themselves as if sating UConn get the paperwork together because we got options.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom