2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 98 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Too bad for UConn if he goes elsewhere, as he was a man on defense for the team Steve Krajewski's team lost to in the Georgia state championship. They couldn't block him. The good news was Krajewski was able to make plays and put together the long drive that lead to the go ahead touchdown with less than a minute to go......the bad news was Krajewski's team had three unbelievable calls against them that allowed McDonald's team to get in position for a winning FG. Two successive penalties for 12 men on the field? No way, but they were called.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wonder if Wholley will spend his day trying to flip David N who committed to Temple last week.

I’d love to finish with Rayam and a recruiting flip.

Reaction Score
... or maybe he is filling out junior day visitors list. Having said that, I'd love to see us 2 more big ugglies

Reaction Score
Anyone know who was up last weekend? I'm thinking focus is on Rayam and Haynes at this point, but what do I know

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Anyone know who was up last weekend? I'm thinking focus is on Rayam and Haynes at this point, but what do I know

The past weekend the known visitors were Woodson, Black and Turner. I suspect/hope we had some others on the down low- but nothing has been outed.

Yes, Haynes and Rayam are the known realistic high priority targets at this point. Just about anyone else after that would be a surprise. I am hoping for a surprise....maybe even a flip....but no good leads on any such possibility out there at this hour.

Reaction Score
I would think Jayden McDonald is also a priority and Randy is in his neighborhood today hopefully getting a chance to make another pitch...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I would think Jayden McDonald is also a priority and Randy is in his neighborhood today hopefully getting a chance to make another pitch...

Yeah, new angle - at UConn you can join forces with GA bros in Black, Krajewski and Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom