2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 73 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
1)They say this because people do harass them on social media 2)It is not that deep it is a simple 3 words yet it touched you deep enough to make this post if you don’t like it don’t give it your time it’s that simple.

Yeah - unfortunately for these kids they do get blow back on their decisions from every angle, from their HS mates, their coaches, their teachers, alumni of spurned colleges, etc.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
2)It is not that deep it is a simple 3 words yet it touched you deep enough to make this post if you don’t like it don’t give it your time it’s that simple.
Well that added value.

Incidently, "2)" referred to the request for no interviews. Be that as it may, I'm going to move on to @Exit 4 's post.

(Wow, I must really be getting old.).

Reaction Score

Steven Shaw is a 6-4 240lb DE from Manvel High School in Manvel Texas (south of Houston). Other offers from Central Arkansas, Kansas, La Tech, LaLaf, Morgan State, Prairie View, SFA, Texas A&M Commerce, Texas So, Texas State, Texas-San Antonio, Tulane, UNLV and Wyoming.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Suggests at least one DE in this weekend passed.

Starting to think we really need a couple FL rabbits to be pulled out of the hat down the stretch.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is there any video on Shaw? Haven’t found much myself.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Story out yesterday suggesting Jamree Kromah is not scheduled to take an OV with us this weekend and that we have not offerred. Hmmmm.
Looks like a good compliment to Uguak.

In-depth with secret OV & new Rutgers DE target Kromah

And where might the visits be to?
"(I could visit) Maryland or UConn," Kromah said.

Has either offered?

"No, not yet. But they’ll probably offer later on."

Reaction Score
Typo corrected :)

What a relief. Lwal gives us one of the anchors we desperately needed.

Reaction Score
Story out yesterday suggesting Jamree Kromah is not scheduled to take an OV with us this weekend and that we have not offerred. Hmmmm.
Looks like a good compliment to Uguak.

In-depth with secret OV & new Rutgers DE target Kromah

And where might the visits be to?
"(I could visit) Maryland or UConn," Kromah said.

Has either offered?

"No, not yet. But they’ll probably offer later on."
Maybe we just offered.... 247 indicates we have... and yes, definitely a nice compliment to Uguak.. we need several DE's in my honest opinion... somebody they can play right away and provide significant production (JUCO, GS transfer) all the while possibly redshirting one....

Reaction Score
What was the initial tweet? Sucks they swooped in late. That kid looks like an absolute stud.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hosed > initial L Metz tweet deleted but...
View attachment 26953

I figured he was planning a visit given the silence and I knew he is permitted just one more (5 OV permitted per recruit). I think the big question he has to ask himself is whether or not he is better off on his own rather than being tied at the hip with his fellow countryman. I would want my own path. And I would want the best path to early playing time with the staff that seems most interested in me. I would think Edsall's tough love - "its earned-not given" philosophy would be appealing to a kid like him.

Guess this kid like plane time, taking yet another transatlantic flight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I figured he was planning a visit given the silence and I knew he is permitted just one more (5 OV permitted per recruit). I think the big question he has to ask himself is whether or not he is better off on his own rather than being tied at the hip with his fellow countryman. I would want my own path. And I would want the best path to early playing time with the staff that seems most interested in me. I would think Edsall's tough love - "its earned-not given" philosophy would be appealing to a kid like him.

Guess this kids like plane time, taking yet another transatlantic flight.
The other part is, Paul Johnson's seat has to be starting to get warm down there.

Kids never factor that into their decisions and I get why, but it's very likely Johnson isn't there very much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom