2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 72 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guess we know why he moved his Colorado State visit up a week...

...supposed to be in Storrs next weekend.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Guess we know why he moved his Colorado State visit up a week...

...supposed to be in Storrs next weekend.

Need this one bad, as bad as Uguak, Metz and Mimes. I think he could play corner or safety and excel at either.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Storrs-Mansfield native Rondell Bothroyd decommits from Temple >> headed to Wake Forest.

Woah...I never thought I'd see an EO kid head to the ACC for football. Good for him.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
New name to watch is Jamree Kromah, a 6'3 or 6'4 DE out of Maryland. 247 has a story on his decommit from ODU today after visiting Rutgers on 12/8. At the end of the free story below it mentions UConn is also on his radar. On HUDL he claims 4.73 speed. His senior tape shows a tremendous first step (really first three steps) off the snap. Good lateral coverage and pursuit. Lots of TFLs. Plays with energy.

Rutgers OV Recap: Old Dominion Commit Jamree Kromah

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
New name to watch is Jamree Kromah, a 6'3 or 6'4 DE out of Maryland. 247 has a story on his decommit from ODU today after visiting Rutgers on 12/8. At the end of the free story below it mentions UConn is also on his radar. On HUDL he claims 4.73 speed. His senior tape shows a tremendous first step (really first three steps) off the snap. Good lateral coverage and pursuit. Lots of TFLs. Plays with energy.

Rutgers OV Recap: Old Dominion Commit Jamree Kromah

With that last name and being from MD, I'm wondering if he's a cousin of former men's hooper Lasan Kromah.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
With that last name and being from MD, I'm wondering if he's a cousin of former men's hooper Lasan Kromah.
Kromah/Koroma's a pretty common Liberian and Sierra Leonean name, and there's a large West African immigrant/former refugee community in MD. Possible.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Posting this here since he did his PG year at Avon-Old Farms. Free story below - says he will wait for the second NLI date and that he thinks Rutty may offer. OSU is waiting on other recruits and the status of potential early draft declarents before offering.

BuckeyeGrove.com - Rogers wraps up Ohio State visit

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Doesn't sound like Mitchell will be in Storrs next weekend...

Tom Loy‏ @TomLoy247
Talented west coast defensive back Chris Mitchell has taken official visits to #ColoradoState and #BoiseState. Next weekend, he heads to #WashingtonState

I have the antidote for sour feelings here. Has anyone watched Jordan Morrison's senior tape? Its the definition of "Athlete." He throws, he runs, he catches, he jukes, he does special teams, he tackles, he defends passes, he does it all. Could play WR, S or CB. I really don't know which way to go with him, but I guess we should stick with the original plan and try safety first.

Morrison/Banks for FS/SS and Lucien, Paul, Carroll and Lazarus as your Corners.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I have a Twitter account, but I use it mostly for information and I don't directly follow any recruit or college player until they graduate. I have been a member for about twice as long in days than I have tweets. I am not on Facebook.

I am baffled at the "Respect my Decision" and/or "no interviews please" sign offs. Social media sucks, but 1) do people really harass these boys based where they go to school? And 2) get off you high horse. At the end of the day these are 17 year old kids (don't typically turn 18 until the second semester, if at all during the school year). A touch of humility may go a long way.

Reaction Score
Freshman QB @ Valley Forge Military Academy (via Pittsburgh) - Could be 2019?

Reaction Score
Freshman QB @ Valley Forge Military Academy (via Pittsburgh) - Could be 2019?

This kid is a Pittsburgh kid... Hardnosed, blue collar football right here.. I predict if anything he ends up in Storrs this year... redshirt him, get him stronger to compete for a starting gig at QB.. If it doesn't work out there he's got WR written all over him.

Reaction Score
I have a Twitter account, but I use it mostly for information and I don't directly follow any recruit or college player until they graduate. I have been a member for about twice as long in days than I have tweets. I am not on Facebook.

I am baffled at the "Respect my Decision" and/or "no interviews please" sign offs. Social media sucks, but 1) do people really harass these boys based where they go to school? And 2) get off you high horse. At the end of the day these are 17 year old kids (don't typically turn 18 until the second semester, if at all during the school year). A touch of humility may go a long way.
1)They say this because people do harass them on social media 2)It is not that deep it is a simple 3 words yet it touched you deep enough to make this post if you don’t like it don’t give it your time it’s that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom