2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 70 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
there's absolutely no way that the Block C looks better than the above logo... no way....

Reaction Score
there's absolutely no way that the Block C looks better than the above logo... no way....

It does on a helmet. There is a huge difference between a computer screen and a helmet on TV. The new logo looks great up close, but it loses it's impact with smaller sizes.

Reaction Score
It does on a helmet. There is a huge difference between a computer screen and a helmet on TV. The new logo looks great up close, but it loses it's impact with smaller sizes.
I'll give you the helmet... I'd even go as far as to agree with you that the block C in National Flag Blue on a white helmet (with the Nat'l Flag blue stripe that goes down the middle of the helmet from front to back like we had it this year) would work great too... I just love the new husky emblem (white in background with blue, like I posted above)

Reaction Score
HuskyMed, just wanted to mention that Rivals has Amelio Moran committed to James Madison...

Reaction Score
Only one problem here ...

EASTERN MICHIGAN are the Eagles

CENTRAL MICHIGAN are the Chippewa

Oops. It's Central Methodist ... oooh. I wonder if SMU knows them.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
German DE:

Other visits were Cincy, Southern Miss and Central Michigan.

I see this as a pivotal visit in that if it goes very well, the staff can readjust its DL calculus.

A second thought, increasingly it seems like we might see Pace set as the DT as guys like Mimes, Metz, Parks, etc look more like edge guys. Need a center guy. Maybe Uguak could play the DT position.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’m not skilled enough to paste a link while on my phone, but Lashlee visited Connor Parks - (Orlando FL 3 star DE) today per Connor’s twitter. Syracuse also came by today as well.

Reaction Score
Not afraid to hit someone--I like it. Also has a habit of turning his head around when the ball is thrown his way...this is something we could use more of

Amen on the turning of his head as the ball nears the receiver and the hard hitting. Amazing to me how our D-backs never seem to turn their heads. It's basic and if you have good balance you can watch the receiver until his eyes get big and then turn.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Connor Parks tweets that he has one OV set so far, with FAU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom