2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 69 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Multiple weekly contacts trail off to an occasional text... suggestion that after viewing senior season film that they would benefit from a post grad year/prep school. Talk about a possible change in position going forward...

I think he's heading to UMass now. At least looks that way from his Twitter. Onward! Good look to the kid, but I hope we pound 'em next year

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Keyshawn Paul‏ @ONLYONE_KP
Extremely Extremely Blessed To Earn A(n) Offer From The University Of Connecticut #UconnFootball @larryblustein @247Sports @RA_Downes @richhuskybacks @JaxBoyzFootball

DQTEsQRWsAI_954.jpg

T Rich starting to get in the mix...awesome

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Keyshawn Paul‏ @ONLYONE_KP
Extremely Extremely Blessed To Earn A(n) Offer From The University Of Connecticut #UconnFootball @larryblustein @247Sports @RA_Downes @richhuskybacks @JaxBoyzFootball

DQTEsQRWsAI_954.jpg
So here's one of those diamonds. Doesn't appear to have any D1 offers. Same theme has other recent offers, plays very physical, shows a strong upper body, strong hands and good closing speed. 6' / 178lbs, claims 4.46 40 time on HUDL.

So with this offer to Paul, we have active DB offers out to Matthews (Cincy lean), Lucien (UConn lean) and Mitchell (wildcard - slight UConn lean). We can't take them all...

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Not afraid to hit someone--I like it. Also has a habit of turning his head around when the ball is thrown his way...this is something we could use more of

Looks better than a few of our current commits. Maybe we are about to push another one out.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
So here's one of those diamonds. Doesn't appear to have any D1 offers. Same theme has other recent offers, plays very physical, shows a strong upper body, strong hands and good closing speed. 6' / 178lbs, claims 4.46 40 time on HUDL.

So with this offer to Paul, we have active DB offers out to Matthews (Cincy lean), Lucien (UConn lean) and Mitchell (wildcard - slight UConn lean). We can't take them all...

Per his Twitter account, he has one FCS offer (Duquesne), but your larger point still stands.

Reaction Score
We offered Noah Plack-Tallerico (OLB) from PA. Currently a Delaware commit

Reaction Score
The Paul offer may have pushed Lucien to commit before his visit this weekend. Or maybe Paul made a quick decision based on UConn being his best offer by far. I would take both CBS, but would love for this commit to be a DL.

Reaction Score
We offered Noah Plack-Tallerico (OLB) from PA. Currently a Delaware commit

Plack-Tallerico is 6-1 200lbs from South Fayette High School, McDonald PA. Other offers from AirFoece, Akron, Army, BGSU, Citadel, EKU, Fordham, Maine, Navy, New Hampshire, Richmond, Robert Morris, Stony Brook, Temple, Toledo and Towson.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Plack-Tallerico is 6-1 200lbs from South Fayette High School, McDonald PA. Other offers from AirFoece, Akron, Army, BGSU, Citadel, EKU, Fordham, Maine, Navy, New Hampshire, Richmond, Robert Morris, Stony Brook, Temple, Toledo and Towson.

What am I missing? This kid is pure athlete. Amazing he doesn’t have some other G5 offers other than Temple and Air Force. A player like this would be a real boost.

Reaction Score
What am I missing? This kid is pure athlete. Amazing he doesn’t have some other G5 offers other than Temple and Air Force. A player like this would be a real boost.
Definitely/probably an Al Fincher type kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom