2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 68 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’m not sure who “they” above is. There are things happening w/ roster management that I’m sure haven’t surfaced yet.

There is a chance that Metz is here this coming weekend I believe.
Whoops, I don't know who "they" is either and I wrote it. I meant, I don't think we have room for more than 3 based on piecing together public info.
Metz visiting would be a very good thing.

Reaction Score
I like the trio of Kevon Jones, Dillon Harris and Hunter Webb.
Would like to add another LB.
Don’t know if we will with the guys coming back and Eli Thomas becoming eligible. We’re lacking right now on the DLine with the staff is well aware of.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I’d be really curious as to how that conversation even goes.....the kid committed to your school, you know you’d rather have someone better, so you say thanks but no thanks? How does that even work.

I’m not blaming RE on this or angry about it because it seems like it was more of us passing on him then him getting bigger offers.

Reaction Score
I’d be really curious as to how that conversation even goes.....the kid committed to your school, you know you’d rather have someone better, so you say thanks but no thanks? How does that even work.

I’m not blaming RE on this or angry about it because it seems like it was more of us passing on him then him getting bigger offers.

Multiple weekly contacts trail off to an occasional text... suggestion that after viewing senior season film that they would benefit from a post grad year/prep school. Talk about a possible change in position going forward...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Damian Daley appears to be Colorado State bound judging by his twitter activity over the past 3 days. Doesn't look good for us at all here.:(

Reaction Score
Damian Daley appears to be Colorado State bound judging by his twitter activity over the past 3 days. Doesn't look good for us at all here.:(
Unfortunately, I second that assessment... unless his kid has a great poker face...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I second that assessment... unless his kid has a great poker face...
Yeah well poker or not, his numerous tweets and retweets say it all.

So with that I bring you some new news;
Check out Connor Parks - DE out of Orlando. He’s another Purdue decommit who stated yesterday that Lashlee is coming by for an in home visit this week. He looks like our replacement for Bemiy. He plays more LB than DL. Plays very physical, nasty. Syracuse, Southern Miss and Coastal Carolina are in the mix. Says he’s planning to take an OV with us.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yeah well poker or not, his numerous tweets and retweets say it all.

So with that I bring you some new news;
Check out Connor Parks - DE out of Orlando. He’s another Purdue decommit who stated yesterday that Lashlee is coming by for an in home visit this week. He looks like our replacement for Bemiy. He plays more LB than DL. Plays very physical, nasty. Syracuse, Southern Miss and Coastal Carolina are in the mix. Says he’s planning to take an OV with us.
he's just what the doctor ordered for our defense... We gotta get him on campus...

Reaction Score
Keyshawn Paul‏ @ONLYONE_KP
Extremely Extremely Blessed To Earn A(n) Offer From The University Of Connecticut #UconnFootball @larryblustein @247Sports @RA_Downes @richhuskybacks @JaxBoyzFootball

DQTEsQRWsAI_954.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro