2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 66 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Jacob Bell is a 6-4 170lb WR from Vero Beach High School in Vero Beach Florida. He currently has an offer from Syracuse. Highlights

Jarvis Jones is a 6-3 305lb OL/DL from Vero Beach High School in Vero Beach Florida. Currently a Georgia State commit. He has other offers from App State, Bethune Cookman, Buffalo, Florida AM, MTSU, SE Louisiana, Southern Illinois and Towson. Highlights

Reaction Score
OL/DL Commit Niedrowski from PA

Just watched his hudl highlights again. Great feet, plays under control. And by looking at this picture he can easily add 40 pounds to his frame. He is going to be a good one.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I don't think this has been previously posted, but Chris Mitchell - DB from CA is noted as taking an OV with UConn on 12/15.

SoCal DB Chris Mitchell Will Visit Colorado State and Connecticut, Talking With Several Others

"I have official visits set up to Colorado State (Dec. 8) and Connecticut (Dec. 15). I'm also talking with San Diego State, they came to one of my games this season and they offered back in May. Oregon State liked my tape and I'm going to schedule a time to speak with them as well and hopefully they offer."

Mitchell and his Diablo teammates will play Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei, the nation's No. 1 ranked team, this weekend. Mitchell said he'll focus more on his recruitment when his season concludes.

This staff is going to get 27 kids in here this year with Nyadu and Pace counting as 2017 kids due to their Jan enrollment.

Reaction Score

Jacob Bell is a 6-4 170lb WR from Vero Beach High School in Vero Beach Florida. He currently has an offer from Syracuse. Highlights

Jarvis Jones is a 6-3 305lb OL/DL from Vero Beach High School in Vero Beach Florida. Currently a Georgia State commit. He has other offers from App State, Bethune Cookman, Buffalo, Florida AM, MTSU, SE Louisiana, Southern Illinois and Towson. Highlights

We need to flip Jarvis Jones in the worst way.

Reaction Score
I don't think this has been previously posted, but Chris Mitchell - DB from CA is noted as taking an OV with UConn on 12/15.

SoCal DB Chris Mitchell Will Visit Colorado State and Connecticut, Talking With Several Others

"I have official visits set up to Colorado State (Dec. 8) and Connecticut (Dec. 15). I'm also talking with San Diego State, they came to one of my games this season and they offered back in May. Oregon State liked my tape and I'm going to schedule a time to speak with them as well and hopefully they offer."

Mitchell and his Diablo teammates will play Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei, the nation's No. 1 ranked team, this weekend. Mitchell said he'll focus more on his recruitment when his season concludes.

This staff is going to get 27 kids in here this year with Nyadu and Pace counting as 2017 kids due to their Jan enrollment.
Mitchell is the kind of recruit that can take a starting spot at S as soon as he sets foot on campus, priority recruit here. If Twitter is any indication, there's MAJOR mutual interest here. Hoping for a bat signal as an early add'l Christmas present for our football program.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
random but does anyone know if the AAC rules allow for over signing at all? I know the B1G lets you enter the spring with 88 scholarship players

Reaction Score

? Punter Gabriel Gridley and TE Corey Thomas. There is other talent on that team but those two names come to mind quickly and have been to UConn/game.

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
random but does anyone know if the AAC rules allow for over signing at all? I know the B1G lets you enter the spring with 88 scholarship players

Are those rules even made at the league level?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Huh, just miles from that freak DE earthquake.

My parents were on the 4:15 ferry from Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ this afternoon after their yearly tax free Christmas shopping trip. They said no one on the ferry really felt the "rumble" but the water went from calm to severely rough in a matter of seconds and tossed people around pretty good.

Reaction Score
My parents were on the 4:15 ferry from Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ this afternoon after their yearly tax free Christmas shopping trip. They said no one on the ferry really felt the "rumble" but the water went from calm to severely rough in a matter of seconds and tossed people around pretty good.

My kid was in his off campus apt in North Philly sitting on the couch reading when it started vibrating. Thought it was street construction until his phone started blowing up.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
My kid was in his off campus apt in North Philly sitting on the couch reading when it started vibrating. Thought it was street construction until his phone started blowing up.

Is your kid an Owl?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Yup... graduates this year. Loves it - he’s a city boy @ heart.

That's awesome. Temple is a fun place to go to school. Used to date someone there and loved the environment...we know you're a husky at heart, don't worry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom