Reaction Score
RivalsPOB‏ @RivalsPOB 3h3 hours ago
2018 Kobe Thomas Latest offer: Monmouth
Upcoming Camps:
UConn July 13,
UCLA June 22,
Syracuse June 10,
Rutgers June 17

Kobe Thomas is a 6-2 260lb OL from Parkland High School in Allentown, PA. Appears to have offers from Albany, Army, Campbell University, Monmouth and Navy,

Reaction Score
Monster™‏ @dmatt_5 8m 8 minutes ago
I am blessed and thankful to receive an offer from The University Of Connecticut #UConn #GoHuskies

Devin Matthews is a 6-2 185 DB from Jean Ribault High School in Jacksonville Florida. Other offers from CMU, Georgia Southern, Howard, Kent State, Memphis, Mercer, MTSU, Mississippi State, Samford, South Dakota, Temple and USF.

Collins busy tonight:
MONSTER™‏ @dmatt_5 13m 13 minutes ago
S/o to @CoachCollins using his last call to tell me how important i will be to them and to be to be apart of the new #DBU at Temple

Reaction Score

From article by Richie Schnyderite @ Rivals:

>>“It was a great visit. The coaches made me feel wanted and showed a lot of love,” Cooper told Storrs Central. "Head Coach Randy Edsall reminded me so much of my dad. The receiver coach (Aaron Smith) is someone I’d love the opportunity to be coached by and OC (Rhett Lashlee) has a really good view on how he wants to run his offense.”<<

>>The class of 2018 WR prospect felt a connection with Aaron Smith, who would be his position coach at UConn. “He seems real dedicated to his job. Another one of my favorite parts was hanging with OC Lashlee, his offensive gameplan is just great to hear. UConn is pretty high up there for me,” Cooper said.<<

Reaction Score
Jeslord Boateng‏ @JeslordBoateng6 2h 2 hours ago
Honored to receive my 18th offer from The University Of UConn!! #GoHuskies

(yeah, yeah, I see it..)

Jeslord Boateng is a 6-2 210lb LB/DE from Coffman High School in Dublin, Ohio. Other offers from Ball State, BGSU, Cincinnati, Colorado State, Indiana, Iowa State, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan State , Miami (OH), Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Syracuse, Toledo and WMU.

HuskyMed, just wondering was there a reason why you did not add this player to the offer list?

Reaction Score
It also looks like Bobby Haskins committed to Virginia last night…

Reaction Score
2018 RB/Ansonia - Markell Dobbs....

markel.PNG

Reaction Score
mtlebofootball‏ @mtlebofootball 3h 3 hours ago
Congrats to Coleman Coco on his Duquesne offer and Colby Sorsdal on his UCONN offer! Lebo Pride!

Colby Sorsdal is a 6-5 290lb OL/DL from Mt. Lebanon High School in Pittsburgh, PA. Other offers from Akron, Ball State, BGSU, Brown, Bucknell, Buffalo, Dartmouth, Holy Cross, Kent State, Youngstown State and UCF

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Joshua Ezeudu‏ @joshua61_ 19m 19 minutes ago
BLESSED TO receive another offer from UConn! #impaCT18 #Blessed

Joshua Ezeudu is a 6-5 305lb from Archer High School in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Other offers from Arkansas St, Buffalo, Charlotte, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Georgia State, Kansas, Marshall, Missouri, Purdue, Temple. Troy, Tulane, UCF, USF, WKU, WVA and Yale

wow love this kid, huge, athletic with some serious brains? sign me up. technique could use some work but goodness

Reaction Score
Carter Bradley‏ @carterbradley10 10m 10 minutes ago
Blessed to say I have received an offer from Connecticut!! @Corey_Bender @CollegeScoutFB @RyanWalkerQb14 @proimpact904

Carter Bradley is a 6-3 200lb QB from Providence High School in Jacksonville, Florida. He is former Jag's head coach Gus' son. Other offers from Cincinnati, Colorado State, ECU, FAU, FIU, Georgia State, Indiana, Louisville, Marshall, Mercer, North Dakota State, Pitt, Purdue, Rutgers, Temple, Toledo, USF, WMU, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Just competed in the invite only Elite 11 QB Comp in LA. Of the 24 invited QBs he did not finish in the Top 12 who head to The Opening.

From a 247 re-cap: >>Sunshine State Sleeper --- Jacksonville (Fla.) Providence’s Carter Bradley is currently ranked as the nation’s No. 820 overall prospect in the 2018 class according to the industry generated 247Sports Composite. However, the 6-foot-3, 195-pound prospect turned in one of the better performances of the Elite 11 Finals earning No. 6 ranking after the pro day simulation and a No. 2 ranking after the 7on7 session by 247Sports. Bradley showed that he belonged in the group of 24 competing in Los Angeles, and registered a better performance than some other signal callers with a higher rating. Bradley did not earn an invitation to The Opening, but his showing during the pro day simulation and the 7on7 were worthy of advancing.<<

Last edited:

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Carter Bradley‏ @carterbradley10 10m 10 minutes ago
Blessed to say I have received an offer from Connecticut!! @Corey_Bender @CollegeScoutFB @RyanWalkerQb14 @proimpact904

Carter Bradley is a 6-3 200lb QB from Providence High School in Jacksonville, Florida. He is former Jag's head coach Gus' son. Other offers from Cincinnati, Colorado State, ECU, FAU, FIU, Georgia State, Indiana, Louisville, Marshall, Mercer, North Dakota State, Pitt, Purdue, Rutgers, Temple, Toledo, USF, WMU, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Just competed in the invite only Elite 11 QB Comp in LA. Of the 24 invited QBs he did not finish in the Top 12 who head to The Opening.

From a 247 re-cap: >>Sunshine State Sleeper --- Jacksonville (Fla.) Providence’s Carter Bradley is currently ranked as the nation’s No. 820 overall prospect in the 2018 class according to the industry generated 247Sports Composite. However, the 6-foot-3, 195-pound prospect turned in one of the better performances of the Elite 11 Finals earning No. 6 ranking after the pro day simulation and a No. 2 ranking after the 7on7 session by 247Sports. Bradley showed that he belonged in the group of 24 competing in Los Angeles, and registered a better performance than some other signal callers with a higher rating. Bradley did not earn an invitation to The Opening, but his showing during the pro day simulation and the 7on7 were worthy of advancing.<<

Providence High School is about 3 miles from my house. Got some players there. Saban came in on his helicopter ( :rolleyes: ) earlier this year to visit the Top 300 TE on the team who ended up committing to Miami.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Eugene Bowman IV‏ @EugeneBowman2 6m 6 minutes ago
Extremely blessed to get my 13th offer from UConn

Eugene Bowman is a 6-0 170lb DB from Robert E. Lee High School in Jacksonville Florida. Other offers from Campbell, Cincinnati, ECU, Georgia Southern, Marshall, Mercer, MTSU, Purdue, Samford, South Alabama, Troy and USF

From a R. Schnyderite story on TOS this morning:

>>The class of 2018 defensive back from Florida knows quite a bit about the Huskies program and is hoping to head up to the northeast for a visit sometime this summer. "I know they are on the AAC and they have a record of 3-3 in their bowl games. They also have a few conference titles in football. I also know they put out a lot of defensive backs in the league, which is a something I take note of. The talented defensive back intends to make a trip up to Storrs soon. "I don’t have a planned date yet to visit, but I will be getting to UConn sometime this summer to get a feel for the school and coaches. I’d say right now they are in my top five list of schools,” said Bowman>>

>>"First thing I'm looking for in a school is definitely a good education. At the end of the day football won't go on forever. Also I want to be comfortable at the school, I want to feel like I'm at home. Another thing I want is to feel like I'm a priority for a school and also the distance from home is a factor cause I want my family to be able to attend some of my games,” Bowman stated.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom