NJ DL Tyler Friday

Big Smooth‏ @almighty_ty5 16h16 hours ago
Updated TOP 15 (No order)

020.jpg

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Adonis Boone‏ @Ajb1_ 37m 37 minutes ago
Blessed to receive my 18th offer from UConn

Adonis Boone is a 6-5 275 OL from Mainland High School in Daytona Florida. Other offers from Bethune-Cookman, BGSU, Buffalo, FAU, Georgia Southern, Marshall, McNeese State, Memphis, MTSU, Missouri, Southern Miss, Toledo, Troy, UCF, UMass, USF and WKU.

Rivals: A Florida OL received an offer from Coach Edsall and has #UConn high on his list:>>It was a great feeling man to get the UConn offer, I didn't know how soon it was going to come. I was actually a basketball fan of UConn basketball coming up as a kid. I never knew too much about the academic background, but I'd love the chance to come help change the football program around,” said Boone."<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jacob Isaia is a 6-3 275lb OG/OT from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. Other offers from BYU, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Hawaii, Iowa State, K State, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oregon State, San Diego State, Syracuse, UCLA and Utah.

Jacob Isaia highlights

>>Jacob Isaia, OL – Very athletic for his position. Great footwork for his size. Projected to play center or guard in college, but everything a coach is looking for in a left tackle. Type of player who instills confidence in his quarterback, in protecting the blindside. Extremely hard worker. Currently has 17 offers on the table.<< (Nailor and Bennett mentioned in linked article also hold UConn offers - as did, DTT, Jordan and Gaoteote)

2018 Bishop Gorman 3-Star OL Jacob Isaia @JacobIsaia Updates Recruiting and Summer Visits

Reaction Score
All four hold UConn offers (3 from Diaco staff but can't imagine there wouldn't still be interest from current staff)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Here's hope we can make a dent on the OL really soon in the recruiting wars of 2018.... I think we need to make another splash up front but a little earlier this time... my two cents...

Reaction Score
Kevon Jones is planning a visit to BC after he received an offer from them.

Reaction Score
Kevon Jones is planning a visit to BC after he received an offer from them.

Can't fault an 18y/o kid for checking into his other offer @ this point. Did he announce that somewhere (the visit, not the offer - that's above somewhere)?

Reaction Score
Can't fault an 18y/o kid for checking into his other offer @ this point. Did he announce that somewhere (the visit, not the offer - that's above somewhere)?
yup, I agree with you. He should visit the school. I read it on the storrscentral.com

Reaction Score
yup, I agree with you. He should visit the school. I read it on the storrscentral.com

Ahhh thx.... missed story by R. Schnyderite (R.R didn't tweet it out that I saw).

>> “Boston College just hitting my coaches up the other day about me because they were very impressed with my film,” told Storrs Central. “I’m going up there just for the camp. I’m not looking for anything major. I’m just going to show my potential, that’s really it." Even after receiving the offer, Jones says his commitment to the Huskies is strong. “My commitment stands firm with UConn. I gave my word and I’m standing by that. I choose UConn for many reasons. I could on and on about how much I love being at UConn, but the main reason is because I basically grew up with the players during goal line. So now getting the opportunity to play for UConn is just unbelievable,” said Jones.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom