2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Jacob Isaia is a 6-3 275lb OG/OT from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. Other offers from BYU, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Hawaii, Iowa State, K State, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oregon State, San Diego State, Syracuse, UCLA and Utah
Jacob Isaia highlights

>>Jacob Isaia, OL – Very athletic for his position. Great footwork for his size. Projected to play center or guard in college, but everything a coach is looking for in a left tackle. Type of player who instills confidence in his quarterback, in protecting the blindside. Extremely hard worker. Currently has 17 offers on the table.<< (Nailor and Bennett mentioned in linked article also hold UConn offers - as did, DTT, Jordan and Gaoteote)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One simplistic reason why an offer to a high end kid in Vegas is worthwhile (other than getting lucky in the end):
Jacob Isaia‏ @JacobIsaia 27m 27 minutes ago
I'm grateful for all these amazing offers. I want to thank all the coaches that have visited this past week and the ones visiting next week
020.jpg

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Jacob Isaia is a 6-3 275lb OG/OT from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. Other offers from BYU, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Hawaii, Iowa State, K State, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oregon State, San Diego State, Syracuse, UCLA and Utah
Jacob Isaia highlights

>>Jacob Isaia, OL – Very athletic for his position. Great footwork for his size. Projected to play center or guard in college, but everything a coach is looking for in a left tackle. Type of player who instills confidence in his quarterback, in protecting the blindside. Extremely hard worker. Currently has 17 offers on the table.<< (Nailor and Bennett mentioned in linked article also hold UConn offers - as did, DTT, Jordan and Gaoteote)

wow...... that is some tremendous tape, great size, you can see the practical strength is there, exceptionally quick for size/ position. great footwork especially on pass pro. sinks his butt, chest up with good quick feet on his pass sets and gets into the defender quickly and drives in run blocking. good motor, finishes blocks and plays to the whistle. all of the despite having a so so beginning stance, he is giving up a lot on power and quickness off the ball having to take extra steps to get in the right position to execute his block which makes his success all that more impressive. want this kid badddddddd.

Reaction Score

Jake Kradel is a 6-4 270lb OL from Butler High School in Butler PA. Other offers from Bowling Green, Buffalo, Iowa State, Maryland, Minnesota, NC State, Northwestern, Ohio, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Toledo, WMU, West Virginia and Boston College

Jake Kradel cut his list to 7 from 23 - No order: tOSU, Pitt, WVA, VT, UCLA, Maryland and Rutgers

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It's not said enough, Medic but thank you for these posts. It seems like 2.0 and staff are putting in work.

Best guess, when do you think they cash these frequent flyer miles in for commit #3? Not expecting you to diagnose this, just a guess to create excitement.

I'm not schooled when the camps and signing periods are but I'm going to be a little antsy if #3 doesn't come by May 16th.

That's a totally random date chosen by a dangerous mix of Thursday whiskey and work stress.

Reaction Score
It's not said enough, Medic but thank you for these posts. It seems like 2.0 and staff are putting in work.

Best guess, when do you think they cash these frequent flyer miles in for commit #3? Not expecting you to diagnose this, just a guess to create excitement.

I'm not schooled when the camps and signing periods are but I'm going to be a little antsy if #3 doesn't come by May 16th.

That's a totally random date chosen by a dangerous mix of Thursday whiskey and work stress.

To highlight the work of both Medic and this current staff, as of this date last year, based on the excellent list that Medic keeps up, we had a total of 44 offers out, 32 uncommitted and 2 committed. So this year, 76 outstanding, 56 uncommitted and 2 committed. I recognize some of these offers are from the previous regime but it seems to me they're hitting the trail harder and faster (and we wouldn't know that without Medic's updates).

Reaction Score

Rondell Bothroyd is a 6-4 240lb TE/DE from E.O. Smith High School in Storrs-Mansfield CT.
New Haven Register All- State Defense -- Connecticut High School Coaches Association All- State Class L @ DL -- Courant All State Defense --- All CCC Team.

>>From his NHR All State Bio:
Versatile junior a little bit of everything for E.O. Smith, especially on the defensive side. At defensive end he made 66 tackles, 15 for a loss and recorded 13 sacks. Averaged 7.3 tackles and 1.3 sacks per game. Recovered two fumbles, one returned for a touchdown, and caused five fumbles. On offense at tight end caught 12 passes for 196 yards and three touchdowns and ran for 103 yards. Also attempted four punts.<<

Rondell Bothroyd highlights

rondyfromthepack‏ @_dellron 3m 3 minutes ago
Received another offer from Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members