Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Leddie Brown to WVU:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Tyler Lacey committed to Oklahoma State today:

Reaction Score
From today's Nike Football Opening Regional in N.J. Marinelli, Banks and Ross where all through Storrs during Junior/Underclassmen Days.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 6h 6 hours ago
Anthony Marinelli, Larry Ross, Travis Jones and Khris Banks the best OLs in attendance. Two of the 4 from DePaul.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 5h 5 hours ago
Ol mvp Anthony Marinelli.

OL Comp Video of Marinelli and Banks here

There were a bunch of other UConn offers/interests there as well - Stewart, Pacheco, Friday, Snead, Britt, etc...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
From today's Nike Football Opening Regional in N.J. Marinelli, Banks and Ross where all through Storrs during Junior/Underclassmen Days.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 6h 6 hours ago
Anthony Marinelli, Larry Ross, Travis Jones and Khris Banks the best OLs in attendance. Two of the 4 from DePaul.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 5h 5 hours ago
Ol mvp Anthony Marinelli.

OL Comp Video of Marinelli and Banks here

There were a bunch of other UConn offers/interests there as well - Stewart, Pacheco, Friday, Snead, Britt, etc...

More insight from the Nike Football Opening Regional (despite title - not just NJ insight): Which N.J. stars shined brightest at the 2017 Nike Football Opening Regional-N.J.?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
As an aside - Will Levis is a 2018 QB from Xavier HS in Middletown. 6-4 225lb

Wonder if we're still pursuing Levis under new staff. He doesn't fit the mold of the new offense really, right?

Reaction Score
Wonder if we're still pursuing Levis under new staff. He doesn't fit the mold of the new offense really, right?

Don't believe Diaco was pursuing him... I included him because he's a CT kid that blew away the SPARQ scoring.

Reaction Score
Mitchell seems to be going to ISU if his profile is any indication. Has a tornado on it and says 'Iofornia.'
Could be but he's had that up there intermittently before. Iowa State was in to see him yesterday/last night. Hopefullt RE/RL get one more run @ him before the 1st.

Filed under the "who knows the how mind of an 18 y/o athlete really works" category - his twitter profile no longer has the "tornado" emoji or words "Iofornia" on it. #headfake

Reaction Score
We probably lost Mitchell as we offered Chase Wolf today. A 3 star QB

Saw that but been out of pocket all afternoon:

Chase Wolf is a 6-3 195lb QB from Xavier High School in Cincinnati Ohio. Other offers from Akron, Cincinnati, CMU, Florida, Iowa State, Kent State, Maryland, Miami (OH), MIssouri, Ohio, Pitt, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, Toledo, Wisconsin, WMU and BC

Junior Year Highlights

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
We probably lost Mitchell as we offered Chase Wolf today. A 3 star QB
I'm not that hurt if we dont land Mitchell. He looks awesome, would love to have him, but I'm also a big believer in Pindell for 2017/2018 and Washington for 2019 and 2020 (and McAfee too), that I'm just not that concerned about this position for this upcoming recruiting class. I think one of these three will quickly demonstrate they are the best we have had since Dan O and that should light the fire for other big time recruiting at other positions which is what we really need.

Reaction Score
I just can't wait til the naysayers see us play like a real football team, on both sides of the ball starting this fall... Can't wait... Right now, with all the negative marketing other schools can use against us, it's gonna be a little tough... but, at least Coach Edsall ain't backin down... he's getting the offers out there to quality players.. we still got a few chips stacked against us but we'll be alright...

This has been the first time I've truly been excited about 'bulletin board material' being used as motivation in about 6 years... Looking forward to what we're about to accomplish... and the recruits will see, that we're not playing around (anymore)....

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Too bad, guess he doesn't care about the education as much as we had hoped
Its hard to come three time zones east.

Looks like Mitchell is their third highest rated QB prospect over the past 10 years.
Iowa State's quarterback commits in the last 10 years by ranking

Mitchell looks like a great kid, but its a long way to Feb'18 and I think there is a chance he has a change of heart and its probably to a higher rated program.

Reaction Score
Ronny Torres‏ @RonnyTorresSS 3h 3 hours ago
#TheOpening New Jersey TOP WR Nike Football Ratings
020.jpg

Boykin and Anderson-Butts have UConn offers from Edsall staff. Presumably Bryce Sebastian (2019 @ Cheshire Academy) still has an offer from UConn (Diaco offer but C. Edsall/Wholley follows and has offer announcement pinned).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom