2018-2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel

Reaction Score
If the Dazzler were to be let go at BC, would we dare take a look? Doubt he would be interested but....
I would say they should take a look at him. I honestly think he is a good coach that has a high fb iq

Reaction Score
If the Dazzler were to be let go at BC, would we dare take a look? Doubt he would be interested but....

Of course you do. He’ll open up the connection to NC and the FCIAC schools

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Now comes the worst part of this, coaches who leave their teams before bowl games. I always think it blows when you get a team that has a great season just to watch their coach bolt before one of the biggest games for some of these schools.

Reaction Score
Buckle up - picking up speed...

$12m buyout.

Mack Brown - UNC head coach (again) - FootballScoop

>>Hiring Brown could be a budget option for North Carolina, who will pay Fedora $12 million not to coach. Additionally, Brown likely wouldn’t demand significant buyout language; which has to be something that appeals to UNC leadership.

With Brown returning to Chapel Hill, sources have told FootballScoop that Gene Chizik could hop aboard as Brown’s defensive coordinator.<<

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Interested to see who he actually pulls in for OC/DC (absent all the rumors):

Looks like UNC is taking the UConn and Edsall route...wonder how it will pan out.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

What! What? This has to be a typo. What the frig. Diaco's agent got one upped! I thought for sure Mack Brown was the cheap way out.

This just another illustration that most of the media money is going to stupid compensation packages.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
What! What? This has to be a typo. What the frig. Diaco's agent got one upped! I thought for sure Mack Brown was the cheap way out.

This just another illustration that most of the media money is going to stupid compensation packages.
That contract is absurd. Mack hasn't coached, in what, 5 years? Strong replaced him followed by herman right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom