2018-2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel

Reaction Score
Likely a rising coordinator like all the other competent programs in the AAC.

Doubt you see Temple hiring a mediocre coach just because he coached at the school once before.
Competent programs hire rising coaches not assistants or coordinators.

Reaction Score
Well Temple has hired Coordinators or Assistants for their last 4 hires (Golden, Addazio, Ruhle and Collins) ...they seem to have found solid choices in each coaching search.
You generally don't see the richest programs in any sport taking such a route. How Temple succeeded 4 times in a row, I have no idea. Addazios second season at Temple was a losing record before being hired by BC.

Reaction Score
You generally don't see the richest programs in any sport taking such a route. How Temple succeeded 4 times in a row, I have no idea. Addazios second season at Temple was a losing record before being hired by BC.
Richest?

I would say all schools in the SEC are among the richest. They hire coordinators all the time.

Reaction Score
My point was that not one of those guys drove that program into the toilet like Pasqualoni and More importantly Diaco did here. Golden put that program on the right track and each of those guys who followed kept it on the track

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This feels like a never ending story line lol
That really is true. I am not sure why anyone would want to be OC for Malzahn.

It will be interesting to see if Lashlee will stay at SMU. I am wondering if the appeal of SMU was that Dykes will likely move on quickly and open up a spot for Lashlee to be HC. That wasn't happening at UConn.

Reaction Score
It’s like a jail break out of Memphis. Norvell will have some key spots to fill if he doesn’t end up @ KState.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Norvell best get busy filling all those open staff positions...

Mike Norvell @Coach_Norvell 2 hours ago
One of the most enjoyable things in life is to see people open doors through hard work and dedication. We are building something special here @MemphisFB and the country is taking notice. We’ll continue to #KeepCLIMBing showcasing the #TigerFam Players & Coaches EVERYDAY! #901Love

Mike Norvell @Coach_Norvell 41 minutes ago
Mike Norvell Retweeted Mark Giannotto
Stop speculating that I’m going anywhere else, I told you I have one of the BEST jobs in the country and I love me some #Memphis #StripeUp #TigerFam #KeepCLIMBing #901Love #MemphisRising

Reaction Score
Sounds like Norvell best get busy filling all those open staff positions ...
Sounds like Norvell best get busy filling all those open staff positions... Mike Norvell @Coach_Norvell 41 minutes ago
Mike Norvell Retweeted Mark Giannotto
Stop speculating that I’m going anywhere else ...
Translation: Norvell's not "going anywhere else" as in KState, because he was not offered the Wildcats' job. Instead, KState hired ND State coach Chris Klieman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom