17U trials in Colorado | Page 3 | The Boneyard

17U trials in Colorado

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I'm so confused! I guess everyone stood out.

Hear ya!

Seems like every talent evaluator in the U.S. is in Colorado. There are so many reports pouring in that I'm trying to look for commonalities (duh, Azzi Fudd!) and new faces mentioned by more than one evaluator. Come to think of it, this is kind of my approach to most rating services ;)

Have a good weekend all...here in northern Jersey it's one fine day so far!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hear ya!

Seems like every talent evaluator in the U.S. is in Colorado. There are so many reports pouring in that I'm trying to look for commonalities (duh, Azzi Fudd!) and new faces mentioned by more than one evaluator. Come to think of it, this is kind of my approach to most rating services ;)

Have a good weekend all...here in northern Jersey it's one fine day so far!
I’m in Somerset, NJ, for a mega soccer event. Lots of coaches here. My granddaughter is hoping for ONE offer. She’s a Division III prospect, most likely.

Reaction Score
Man would I like to be a fly on the wall at these trials.

One of my daughter's friends is out there............. paid her own way.............not sure what I am allowed to say with possible recruiting violations and all other then the obvious that the elevation and the amazing talent are taking their toll

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I’m in Somerset, NJ, for a mega soccer event. Lots of coaches here. My granddaughter is hoping for ONE offer. She’s a Division III prospect, most likely.

G0od luck on that front. My youngest daughter was a DIII prospect for lacrosse, but in the end decided to attend a bigger school (you can guess which one ;)) We just got back from a grand graduation last weekend. Now, she's off to a summer-long internship...glad she's young!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This post limit thing is truly a hindrance during an event like the trials. I sincerely hope we go back to a no-post limit or a much higher one soon. I've got about 17 posts left and 30+ tweets to share already today. Not gonna work. Only one tweet appearing per post doesn't help matters either.

The UConn targets are flourishing on Day 3. Just not sure how I'm going to share all the accolades and vids.

The following tweets are all in regards to Haley Jones' great morning. After the first you'll have to click on the links. And all tweets I post are from verified recruit evaluators.

Shane Laflin on Twitter

LaQuita Thompson on Twitter

SBProspects on Twitter

Jason Key on Twitter

PassThaBall.com on Twitter

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Neither Amari DeBerry nor Hannah Gusters made the first cut. 102 left and another cut tonight.

Meanwhile, enjoy Haley Jones finishing on the break:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I was wrong about both DeBerry and Gusters. They made the cut. Their bib numbers are not on the sheet but they're still here and making an impression.

Gusters was just matching up against Boston. Gusters also went head-to-head with Ashton Prechtel and one observer said it felt like they were playing to decide who Boston's backup would be.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Natalija Marshall and Olivia Miles impressing again. PBR's Shane Laflin says Marshall has refined her skills and gotten stronger. More cuts coming before the night session.

Marshall and DeBerry among Mark Williams' afternoon standouts:

Mark Williams on Twitter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom