Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just told "We're not taking any more questions on the Offensive line tonight"

Total BS

I was told the same thing. I simply stated I had a question for coach about the offense. Screener was nice, had me on hold for maybe 10-15 min, then said Joe D wants no more calls on the offense. What a joke.

Reaction Score
Initially when i called i said i wanted to talk about the pass blocking.
The screener said "i wouldnt ask coach about that outright, but ok, just please dont get me fired". I agreed to keep it cool. He said they were on a 7 sec delay anyways.

Now he says, "Joe just said no more O Line questions tonight" After some protesting on my part, he said "sorry man...i got my orders". Screener was a nice guy. Joe D and PP are PANSIES !!!!!!!!!!
Like I said Joe D is the leader of the UCFBPM! He is such an obnoxious conceded tool!

Reaction Score
I drove by the Wood N Tap tonight and saw the decked out UConn car displayed out front. Afraid of what a few of their premium beverages and the presence of PP might do to me and my spotless criminal record I continued on my way.

Reaction Score
Did I hear what I just thought I heard...that he thinks we are playing pretty well upfront and that we had good pass protection against Towson

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Did he really just say that he thought the OL protected well in week 1???? Wow

Reaction Score
Would like to hear his assessment of TJ Weist contributions so far.

Reaction Score
O my god. "We take four ASSIGNMENT mistakes out of that game and we win by 10 points"

I think JoeD thinks P is No. 300 on the hot seat chart, not No. 3

Dooley

Reaction Score
Did I hear what I just thought I heard...that he thinks we are playing pretty well upfront and that we had good pass protection against Towson

Yup, confirmed. He is so lost.

Reaction Score
Yup... a ditto again this week. LOL. That's what we are afraid of - a ditto!

Reaction Score
Did he really just say that he thought the OL protected well in week 1???? Wow
Dooley I'm going to say yes because I asked the same question....WOW JUST WOW!!!!

Reaction Score
He's been blaming the players all night.

1. "We are recruiting to get back to the great running game"
- Translation- our scheme is great...these players arent good enough

2. "4 missed assignments, or we win MD by 10 pts"
- Translation - Scheme is fine, players screwed up

This guys is more out of touch with reality than anyone that has ever existed

Dooley

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but did you really think they would allow hellfire to be released on PP on a call-in portion of radio show on a UConn-IMG network station?

Better chance if you are there in person.

No, but I also didn't expect North Korean censorship either. If a caller called in and said they wanted to ask coach about the offense, why can't they? The screener, Joe D or PP have no idea what the question is other than that they want to talk about the offense.

Reaction Score
O my god. "We take four ASSIGNMENT mistakes out of that game and we win by 10 points"

I think JoeD thinks P is No. 300 on the hot seat chart, not No. 3
The Towson game? I was too shocked after he said we had p,ayed well updront to comprehend anything else he said!

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but did you really think they would allow hellfire to be released on PP on a call-in portion of radio show on a UConn-IMG network station?

Better chance if you are there in person.

No, but I also didn't expect North Korean censorship either. If a caller called in and said they wanted to ask coach about the offense, why can't they? The screener, Joe D or PP have no idea what the question is other than that they want to talk about the offense.

Because they can't continually cut people off on the 7 second delay - and still have a program :rolleyes:

Dooley

Reaction Score
Well that was as boring of a show as his coaching style.

Whoever said that the CT media loves this guy because he's from around here and is a nice guy...I now completely buy into your theory. Joe D/WTIC definitely protected this guy from answering the tough questions. And because we know that nobody who "covers" this team will ask them, we have to go another week b1atching on here amongst ourselves...with no sign of improvement or addressing the issues.

Reaction Score

Agreed 110%. That was a joke. Joe D has no credibility, and is as bad as Dez. These are fair questions, the team is 0-2. Can we stop acting like this is a pop Warner team where were so afraid to hurt someone's feelings and call people out for their shortcomings?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Jimdish was Jim you did a pretty good job.

That he talked about fixing problems with recruits is hilarious.

Reaction Score
Agreed 110%. That was a joke. Joe D has no credibility, and is as bad as Dez. These are fair questions, the team is 0-2. Can we stop acting like this is a pop Warner team where were so afraid to hurt someone's feelings and call people out for their shortcomings?
Like I said in a previous post..Joe D is a tool with a HUGE ego and is EXTREMELY full of himself! I wouldn't expect anything less from him with the way he does this show!

Dooley

Reaction Score
Because they can't continually cut people off on the 7 second delay - and still have a program :rolleyes:

I definitely agree with you. I'm just p1ssed, that's all. The media won't ask him any tough questions and the fans can't ask him any tough questions. We are 0 and friggin' 2 and about to be 0 and f-bomb 3 using the same script over and over and over again. Being a fan of this program is like beating a head into a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom