Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tonight's Coach's Show on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

He has no clue.
I bet few calls tonight get through. May read a few screened written questions from audience.

Reaction Score
For those of you with an IPad or iPhone you can get the free Radio.com app to listen to the show.

Reaction Score
Someone ask him why he is now up to number 3 on the Coach's Hotseat and if it has anything to do with running up the middle for no gain on every 1st down play.

Reaction Score
He sounds determined to play Boyle at some point.

I want PP fired so Weist can make that decision. I feel strongly that P will burn Boyle's red shirt in a desperate attempt to right the ship and save himself.

Weist can make a more level headed decision. I'll be pissed if he burns Boyle's red shirt. Try Cochran if you want to take a shot a getting luck this year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Seems as if somebody from WTIC has been on this board and caught wind to not take calls tonight. Unbelievable.

Reaction Score
I was just told "We're not taking any more questions on the Offensive line tonight"

Total BS

Reaction Score
Seems like they took more questions from people at the bar than phone calls.

Dooley

Reaction Score
This is a total crock. Next week, they'll air the show from a secret location (maybe the basement at the Alamo) to take no calls or questions from any fans.

Reaction Score
Joe D is HUGE part of the UCFBPM too...probably the leader of the group! It is going to make for a long season because Joe D and Pasqualoni will have the call screeners pulling tbis sh_it all season long!

Reaction Score
Initially when i called i said i wanted to talk about the pass blocking.
The screener said "i wouldnt ask coach about that outright, but ok, just please dont get me fired". I agreed to keep it cool. He said they were on a 7 sec delay anyways.

Now he says, "Joe just said no more O Line questions tonight" After some protesting on my part, he said "sorry man...i got my orders". Screener was a nice guy. Joe D and PP are PANSIES !!!!!!!!!!

Dooley

Reaction Score
Honestly, this is another example of how UCONN football is second tier. Pasqualoni is a paid employee of a state employer in a results oriented business. He NEEDS to answer the friggin' tough questions like the OL/DeLeone, play calling, and lack of juice in the program.

Reaction Score
Seems as if somebody from WTIC has been on this board and caught wind to not take calls tonight. Unbelievable.

Not for nothing but did you really think they would allow hellfire to be released on PP on a call-in portion of radio show on a UConn-IMG network station?

Better chance if you are there in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom