The new helmet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The new helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think it might look cool when the team is lined up and playing the game. It's hard to judge totally when they're just carrying the helmet around.

Reaction Score
541520_10151526734369197_1503957972_n.jpg

Reaction Score
When they asked Yawin about the helmets he said that the school is bringing some "swag" to the program and a few recruits I follow on twitter(boyle and lagow for instance) love the new uniforms and helmets. The fact our current players and future recruits are loving the new look is what matters.

Reaction Score
When they asked Yawin about the helmets he said that the school is bringing some "swag" to the program and a few recruits I follow on twitter(boyle and lagow for instance) love the new uniforms and helmets. The fact our current players and future recruits are loving the new look is what matters.
Yeah, it really doesn't. That's the most over rated thing in recruiting. Let's see, will I go to UConn or Alabama? Hmmm...alabama has really boring uniforms. Guess I'm off to Storrs!!! ROLF!the typical college kid or high school recruit will be excited if you show him a uniform with his name on it. the style can change 5 times in his 5 years. Yarwin ain't transferring because he likes Tulane's helmet better either.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well, there is good news in this. At least we won't be able to make fun of Maryland anymore. And that really wasn't nice.
Free, I gotta admit I appreciate how you can kinda be a and make me laugh at the same time.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it really doesn't. That's the most over rated thing in recruiting. Let's see, will I go to UConn or Alabama? Hmmm...alabama has really boring uniforms. Guess I'm off to Storrs!!! ROLF!the typical college kid or high school recruit will be excited if you show him a uniform with his name on it. the style can change 5 times in his 5 years. Yarwin ain't transferring because he likes Tulane's helmet better either.

Every time you talk, you make it increasingly difficult not to say some incredibly mean things.

Reaction Score

A kid once went to a school over another because they had a Chick Fil A on campus at one school and not the other. 17-18 yr old kids make decisions for very different reasons.

Plus we are not Alabama and to think that we can sit back and use our football tradition alone and numerous recent national championships to lure recruits is not smart. Having cutting edge uniforms that kids can be excited about can do nothing but help our recruiting.

Reaction Score
The true test of how good those helmets are will be how intimidated quarterbacks are after they have to stare at those Husky eyes while laying on their backs and...... how frustrated a defensive player gets when he has to chase that UCONN logo down the field over and over and over. I'm kinda liking it.

Reaction Score
The true test of how good those helmets are will be how intimidated quarterbacks are after they have to stare at those Husky eyes while laying on their backs and...... how frustrated a defensive player gets when he has to chase that UCONN logo down the field over and over and over. I'm kinda liking it.

Again, why aren't the eyes blue like in the logo?

Reaction Score
Honestly, it's different, it will get some getting used to, but it's pretty cool.

And ultimately, i think recruits/kids will like it. That's all that really matters.

I think that is the key...they are DIFFERENT..Looks at helmets like Boise and Oregon and Maryland (to be truthful though, UM is truly hideous)... The more people talk about you, the more you're in the forefront..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom