SG D'Marcus Simonds (Georgia State Commit) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

SG D'Marcus Simonds (Georgia State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow! And he committed to them in 2014? With a Florida and UConn offer? 2 years early?
Crazy huh! I know! I think he was real tight with an assistant there.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He has a really good looking shot. No way to tell if he can guard a chair from the video of course, but gets up to dunk with ease. It would be great to get a pure shooter.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He's got the Husky crossover step back jumper we've seen once or twice in the last few years......

Reaction Score
He has a really good looking shot. No way to tell if he can guard a chair from the video of course, but gets up to dunk with ease. It would be great to get a pure shooter.
I will have to watch a video very intrigued!!!

Did we ever figure if he went to rak's HS

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
According to reports he scores by slashing and playing above the rim, with a developing jumper. His perimeter shooting is his weakness actually. He sure as hell finishes through contact though.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
He just favorited my tweet 'begging' him to come to uconn. ; )

We need to start tweeting Diamond Stone more. His UW Badger retweets are getting out of control and those Badger fans are getting quite obnoxious.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We need to start tweeting Diamond Stone more. His UW Badger retweets are getting out of control and those Badger fans are getting quite obnoxious.
when mack chose vcu he said he loved the love he got from the fans constantly tweeting him, said they're crazy/great

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
when mack chose vcu he said he loved the love he got from the fans constantly tweeting him, said they're crazy/great
Yup. Anybody who thinks it doesn't help to show these kids love on social media is fooling themselves. They live on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.

It's still creepy as ****. But that's just how it is.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
According to reports he scores by slashing and playing above the rim, with a developing jumper. His perimeter shooting is his weakness actually. He sure as hell finishes through contact though.
Thanks, good to know. Videos can lie (and I can be wrong), but he did look good on the ones he made, good balance and nice high release. Looks like he could be a player.

Reaction Score
two spicee screenshot.jpg

Go get em KO

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Yeah his Twitter is @TwoSpicee and a few people have responded to his announcement tweet with "UConn". Couldn't hurt for more of us to do that and just let him know we have a fanbase who would love to have him.

If you were wondering if he can dunk:

I really like the elevation on his jumpshot.

Reaction Score

I honestly think we are out of the running for Diamond Stone. I think it's down to Maryland and Wisconsin for him. Doesn't help that we were in the NIT this year while MD and WIS are having great seasons.

Reaction Score
I honestly think we are out of the running for Diamond Stone. I think it's down to Maryland and Wisconsin for him. Doesn't help that we were in the NIT this year while MD and WIS are having great seasons.

Wow really:)

Reaction Score
Miss. St. also has 3 guys committed in 2015. It'll be interesting to see if any of them back out. Two guards and a big man.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Wow really:)
Well it's too bad he didn't commit after we actually just won the whole tournament. Wis and Maryland are still a couple weeks away from dreaming about that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks, good to know. Videos can lie (and I can be wrong), but he did look good on the ones he made, good balance and nice high release. Looks like he could be a player.
Watched an entire game when Rock was playing in HS. Just loved Simonds. High energy kid with a decent handle and plays solid defense. He carried the team in the game I watched. Would love him at UConn.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Recruitment is fluid. It's been said over and over, but it's true. All it takes is one thought to manifest and bring one last momentum swing towards us.

I'm not saying that it's likely, but I'm not throwing in the towel on Diamond Stone until he commits elsewhere.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yup. Anybody who thinks it doesn't help to show these kids love on social media is fooling themselves. They live on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.

It's still creepy as ****. But that's just how it is.
It is creepy. but I've been saying that the fans needs to get out there and show love to these kids. Not being creepy but showing an excitement jn recruiting them and knowledge of their game

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Miss. St. also has 3 guys committed in 2015. It'll be interesting to see if any of them back out. Two guards and a big man.
All three are 4 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99