SG D'Marcus Simonds (Georgia State Commit) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SG D'Marcus Simonds (Georgia State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tookie Brown would be ideal. I remember liking his game when watching Rock's H.S championship game last year.
Just came to post the same thing, I think his Miller Grove team had some other D1 players on there as well and he was still easily the best player on the floor between both teams(Simonds and Lubin on the other side).

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It is creepy. but I've been saying that the fans needs to get out there and show love to these kids. Not being creepy but showing an excitement jn recruiting them and knowledge of their game
I won't be one of those doing it because I'm not on FB and I don't tweet, etc., but I definitely have come to agree 100% that this stuff matters--a lot. These kids--I've got a few myself--are living their lives on-line as much if not more than they are in the "real" world. I've said it before, but Stone's "All Eyes On Me" twitter handle is all you need to know.

Oh, and Stone didn't win player of the year in Wisconsin, and he's pissed about it...but he did win co-Mr. Basketball with Henry Ellensen.

Reaction Score
But can he box out? Not a lot of players on our team can do that we need a player who has that ability

caw

Reaction Score
But can he box out? Not a lot of players on our team can do that we need a player who has that ability

Assuming you mean Simonds, he is a 6-4 two guard. I would hope he can box out, but he is considered a good rebounder for his position.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Kid is favoriting everything from UConn fans. Nothing from other schools, save for one or two from MSU fans wishing him well.

And yup... still gross to look at stuff like that. But it is what it is.

Reaction Score
Kid is favoriting everything from UConn fans. Nothing from other schools, save for one or two from MSU fans wishing him well.

And yup... still gross to look at stuff like that. But it is what it is.
Hopefully we're in on this kid and bring him in.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_2015-03-23-12-42-26.png
Hey guys. Im new to the forum. Just wanted to tell you guys that I love what this site is about, Im husky nation through and through!!! I sent a tweet to Dmarcus Simonds and he also favorite my tweet..

Reaction Score
“@InsideBBRecruit: 2016 Gainesville (GA) G DMarcus Simonds (@TwoSpicee) has heard from Mizzou, Georgia State, and Florida since reopening his recruitment.”

Reaction Score
“@InsideBBRecruit: 2016 Gainesville (GA) G DMarcus Simonds (@TwoSpicee) has heard from Mizzou, Georgia State, and Florida since reopening his recruitment.”

Is anyone awake on our staff? Ok I know we don't really know but please.....

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Please don't let us lose a recruit to Georgia State, GEORGIA STATE ....the coach in the chair and his son hitting the game winner was a great story, but please. Interestingly, Simonds tweeted something about being happy Georgia lost so he's no homer for sure. This kid is dynamic. We need this kid.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Please don't let us lose a recruit to Georgia State, GEORGIA STATE ....the coach in the chair and his son hitting the game winner was a great story, but please. Interestingly, Simonds tweeted something about being happy Georgia lost so he's no homer for sure. This kid is dynamic. We need this kid.

You're already freaking out about us losing him because he got one freaking phone call from a mid-major? .

Reaction Score

I know its a crazy possibility but maybe the staff isn't interested? They offered him a long time ago, just cuz they offered then that doesn't mean they want him now.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I know its a crazy possibility but maybe the staff isn't interested? They offered him a long time ago, just cuz they offered then that doesn't mean they want him now.

Yep. Ever since Simonds committed to MS State, the staff has gone after Kegler and Brown plus they are still recruiting VJ King and Vance Jackson. Not really an urgent need to get back in the mix with Simonds.

Reaction Score

I would think they would put their hats back int he ring considering nothing is definite in recruiting and the kid can play. No one knows what DHams soph year projects to be as of yet besides really good and this kid, as well as many others I'm sure, would be a nice replacement or back up until he's gone. But you're right, never know!

Reaction Score
Yep. Ever since Simonds committed to MS State, the staff has gone after Kegler and Brown plus they are still recruiting VJ King and Vance Jackson. Not really an urgent need to get back in the mix with Simonds.

Except the fact they have whiffed on so many why not throw more darts at the bullseye?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
People... Calm... There's no rule stating we can't give him a call tomorrow... Relax...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom